||Wednesday, October 13, 2004
(1) - Cosmetic items for girls, namely, nail polish, lip gloss, body glitter, lipstick, hair high lighters, false fingernails, temporary tattoos, nail decals, nail glitter, nail adhesives, emery boards, toe separators, and cosmetic kits containing one or more of the preceding items.
(2) - Writing instruments for children, namely, pens, pencils, markers, highlighters, crayons, chalk, oil pastels, colored pencils, and writing instrument kits containing one or more of the preceding items, and one or more of the following items: stationery, namely writing paper and envelopes, notebooks, folders, binders, writing tablets, memo pads, stickers, sticker books, journals, postcards, erasers, pencil pouches, pencil sharpeners, paper clips, diaries, rubber stamps and pads, coloring books, stencils, activity pads, trading cards; arts and crafts painting and drawing kits.
(3) - Bags for children, namely backpacks, handbags, purses, coin purses, tote bags, school bags, school book bags, book bags, all-purpose sport bags, water bottles sold empty, duffel bags, cell phone cases, lunch bags, overnight bags, and rolling luggage.
(4) - Hair combs and hairbrushes; lunch boxes.
(5) - Clothing for children, namely T-shirts, tank tops, long sleeve shirts, blouses, sweaters, jackets, coats, shorts, pants, jeans, sweatshirts, sweat suits, fleece warm-ups, overalls, skirts, dresses, sleep wear, underwear, footwear, namely boots, shoes and slippers, socks, scarves, hats, visors, and head bands.
(6) - Hair accessories, namely, decorative ornaments for the hair made of non-precious material; pony tail holders and twisters; claw clips and snap clips; barrettes; hair bows.