(1) - Pre-recorded video cassette tapes and audio tapes in the fields of nutrition, exercise, diet, weight loss and weight control, physiology and related medical sciences, including psychoimmunology.
(2) - Educational services, namely providing instruction for general health in the fields of nutrition, diet, weight loss and weight control, physiology and related medical sciences, including psychoimmunology.
(3) - Food supplements, namely enzyme supplements to treat enzyme deficiencies, namely digestive enzymes for colon cleansing, proteolytic enzymes for blood purification, balancing the immune system, enhancing mental capacity and improving aging skin, lipolytic enzymes for breaking down fats, lowering cholesterol, losing excess weight and fat and enhancing mental capacity, probiotics for bacteria balance in the colon and pH balance in urine, and sleep enhancer enzymes; herbal supplements for treating diseases and disorders, namely impaired gall bladder function, malabsorption, food allergies, cholesterol imbalances, triglyceride imbalances, chronic skin conditions, proper fat digestion, candidiasis, diarrhea, constipation, lactose intolerance, immune conditions, inhibited translocation of bacteria, impaired kidney functions and heavy metal toxins; herbs for nutritional purposes, namely kelp moss, Irish moss, bladderwrack, rice bran, turmeric, aloe vera, green papaya leaf, globe artichoke, apple pectin, kelp algae, milk thistle, dandelion root, Siberian ginseng and licorice root; herbal extracts for nutritional purposes, namely ginger root extract, peppermint extract, fennel seed extract, marshmallow root extract, gotu kola extract, garlic extract, globe artichoke extract, guggulipids extract and grape seed extract.
(4) - Education and entertainment services, namely ongoing radio and television programs in the fields of health, nutrition, diet, weight loss and weight control, and physiology and the related medical sciences featuring psychoimmunology and psychology.
(5) - Water purification and filtering units.
(6) - Providing a web site of information on a global computer network dealing with health, nutrition, diet weight loss and weight control, and physiology and the related medical sciences featuring psychoimmunology and psychology.
(7) - Printed material, namely, books, pamphlets, charts and posters in the fields of nutrition, exercise, diet, weight loss and weight control, physiology and related medical sciences, namely, psychoimmunology; newsletter and magazine in the fields of nutrition, exercise, diet, weight loss and weight control, physiology and related medical sciences, namely, psychoimmunology.
(8) - Counseling services, namely providing individual and group counseling in the fields of nutrition, exercise, diet, weight loss and weight control, physiology and related medical sciences, namely psychoimmunology, and medical care services and health care counseling services.
(9) - Body care products, namely, skin and body moisturizing creams, hair shampoo, hair and skin conditioners, nail polish, cosmetic lip sticks and eye shadows, sun tanning lotions, and skin and body soaps; electric apparatuses for food preparation, namely, juicers, blenders, food processors and grinders for domestic use; cutlery, namely knives, slicing and dicing hand held devices used in preparing foods; cooking pots and pans, including woks and steamers; kitchen utensils, namely large serving spoons, slotted spoons and basting spoons; body care apparatuses, namely washing sponges, hair combs, hair brushes and scrubbing brushes; edible oils, preserved, dried and cooked fruit, and vegetables; fruit sauces, namely, apple, blackberry, blueberry, cranberry and strawberry sauce; fruit jams and jellies; processed edible seeds, namely almonds, chestnuts, filberts, hickory nuts, litchi nuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pine nuts, poppy seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and walnuts; salad dressings, salsas, marinades, flour, cereals and grains, products made from soy, namely, imitation cheese made from soy and rice, and sandwich patties made from soy and whole grain; spices and seasonings; fresh fruits and vegetables, and nuts; fruit juices, fruit drinks (non-alcoholic), and powders used in the preparation of such drinks; soy and rice drinks and powders used in the preparation of such drinks; mineral and aerated waters; vitamin and mineral supplements in powder, tablet or capsule form and vitamin, enzyme, and mineral fortified food supplements in concentrated form for use in conjunction with sports, weight loss, or weight gain; herbal powders, namely sarsaparilla, yellow dock, ginger root, arctium lappa, asparagus officinalis, goldenrod, juniperus communis, buchu, red clover, stillingia root, prickly ash bark and red root; dried herbs to be used as herbal extracts, namely garcinia cambogia, plantain, bladderwrack, nettle, prickly ash, fenugreek, valerian root, hops, skullcap, wild lettuce, rose hip, gota kola, alfalfa, gingko biloba, marshmallow root, papaya leaf, saw palmetto, ho-shou-wu, Siberian ginseng, licorice, pygeum, flaxseed, ginger root, fennel seed, burdock root, senna leaf, golden seal, yucca, butchers broom, broccoli, carrot and spinach.