||Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Compact discs, DVDs as well as computer files containing audio recordings or artistic audio-visual presentations.
(2) - Cultural, educational, entertainment, promotional and sporting activities namely: Services through the organization, regulation, direction and operation of an all stage artistic media-related improvisational performances league. Production of recreational events aiming to promote the broadcasting of the 20th and 21st centuries modern and contemporary artistic languages in the form of improvised performances, to publicly promote the knowledge and increase the popularity of those languages as for the art of the here defined league itself.
(3) - Clothing namely: t-shirts.
(4) - Cultural, educational, entertainment, promotional and sporting activities namely: Services through the production of related instructional written information, providing of training, development of and assistance to elite, developing talented artists in improvisational performances-related activities and promoting their international careers as well as educational and life-skills level training.
(5) - Related promotional products and items, namely: pencils, pens, trophies and statuettes.
(6) - Cultural, educational, entertainment, promotional and sporting activities namely: Entertainment services through amateur and professional performances, competitions, tournaments, galas and any other type of private or public show productions of all stage-related artistic media live events obligatorily involving an improvised play on behalf of the performing cast members. Organization of local, regional, provincial, Canadian-wide or international artistic events festivals or participation management in other appropriate festivals.
(7) - Cultural, educational, entertainment, promotional and sporting activities namely: Entertainment and promotional activities namely presenting improvisational artists, broadcasting performances, shows, matches, contests of Canadian and foreign countries' improvisational artists to the public through the production of related entertaining audio or audio-visual programming of recorded performances broadcasted (or not) on television, radio, satellite, cable or over the Internet: Contracting with any person, local or foreign organization, to internationally present, publish and promote by means of audio, audio-visual, printed advertisement, (including magazines, newspapers, posters and otherwise) the here defined league, its rules, its members, its participants and its related productions; Negotiate, authorize and allow, against or without remuneration, the audio or audio-visual recording of the performances and all form of productions of the here defined league; Product, edit, publish, commercialize and sell, under its trade-mark, house record label or otherwise, recorded performances of the here defined league, its related productions and more precisely, with no limitations, any discs, cassettes, video-cassettes, DVD, other form of audio or audio-visual recorded productions and any other related goods namely clothes or other trademarked promotional wares items.