||Wednesday, December 1, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Keychains, purse size mirrors, balloons, plastic shopping bags, canvas shopping bags, pens, magnetic memo boards, umbrellas, aprons, lighters, beach balls, visors, flying discs, keepmates namely plastic carrying containers for wearing around the neck, beach towels, mugs, wearing apparel namely hats, socks, boxer shorts, gloves, ballcaps, hat visors, t-shirts, sweatshirts, turtle necks, sweaters, jackets and infant sleepers; pre-recorded audio and visual music cassettes, rulers, clocks, calculators, lapel pins, novelty buttons, stickers, banners, ice scrapers, oven mitts, letter openers, beach mats, record keeping kits namely monthly fillers and record forms.
(2) - Television broadcasting services, cable television programming services; television programming services; distributing of television programming to cable television systems.
(3) - Pre-recorded computer discs for use in the entertainment and education industries featuring music, current events, games, concerts and other matters of interest; pre-recorded video discs; pre-recorded audio and video tapes, cassettes and compact discs.
(4) - Development, production and distribution of television programs.
(5) - Printed publications namely manuals, newsletters, brochures, magazines, pamphlets, flyers and postcards.
(6) - Interactive electronic communications services namely the operation of an internet website for the purpose of providing on-line chats, e-mail, direct sales and television webcasts.
(7) - Providing information on a wide variety of topics of general interest to the consuming public via the media of television, satellite, computer, telephone, audio, video and via the World Wide Web on the global internet (including narrow band and broad band application) or through electronic mail.
(8) - Entertainment services in the nature of an ongoing series of shows featuring commentary, news arts, fashion, lifestyle, music and/or performances through the mediums of television, satellite, computer, telephone, electronic mail, radio, audio and video media and/or the Internet.