(1) - Fashion accessories, namely, scarves, cuff links, tie bars, key chains, broaches, charms, helmet pins and money clips.
(2) - Providing entertainment through the hosting of professional football games.
(3) - Printed matter, namely tickets, ticket folders, gift certificates, posters, bumper stickers, posters and programs, football schedules, programs, signs; calendars.
(4) - The organization, production and administration of a football club.
(5) - Sponsorship of entertainment events, namely, parades, variety shows.
(6) - Headgear, namely, caps, toques, brimmed hats, golf hats, football helmets, wool scarves.
(7) - Operation of an Internet website, namely, a website which offers information in the fields of football and cheerleading, social networking services and marketing services, namely arranging for the advertising for third parties in association with sporting events, namely, football, cheerleading and sport competition.
(8) - Wrist watches, stop watches, timers.
(9) - Pressure sensitive crests.
(10) - Social networking services, namely, facilitating connection of virtual social network groups which provides for news, message boards and virtual communities enabling downloading, sharing, and exchange of data, text, photographic images, videos and audio recordings featuring football and cheerleading.
(11) - Embroidered crests.
(12) - Fan club services, namely, hosting a web-site for fans of professional football to access football-related content, distributing an electronic newsletter with information about professional football, organizing and hosting football-related social events with fan club members, and hosting online journals, namely blogs, in the fields of football entertainment.
(13) - Arranging and conducting football training events and programs.
(14) - Helmet wall plaques.
(15) - Arranging and conducting cheerleading and dance training events and competitions presented live and through the media, including television, radio, and other forms of telecommunication media.
(16) - Inflatable cushions and stadium cushions.
(17) - Clothing, namely, jerseys, jackets, T-shirts, sweat shirts, sweaters, hooded jackets, unhooded jackets, hooded coats, unhooded coats, vinyl hooded ponchos, rain suits, running suits, shorts, pyjamas, mitts.
(18) - Entertainment services in the form of coordinated choreographed cheer and dance routines performed at professional football games, exhibitions and sporting competitions and personal appearances; entertainment, namely cheer and dance performances.
(19) - Footwear namely, boots, shoes, athletic shoes, slippers, flip flops.
(20) - Online retail store services featuring clothing, sporting goods and equipment, home wares, toys and games, printed materials, namely, calendars, guides and programs; providing a web site which features advertisements for the goods and services of others.
(21) - Toys, namely, miniature footballs, stuffed animals, helmet banks.
(22) - Camps, namely, children's recreational camps, cheerleading camps, gymnastics and dance camps; football training camps and programs.
(23) - Sports equipment, namely, helmets, jerseys, golf bags, football pants, uniforms.
(24) - Instruction, lecture and education in the fields of sports and personal development; providing instruction, demonstration, and training services in the fields of personal development.
(25) - Bags, namely, travel bags, sports bags, lunch bags, merchandise bags, vinyl flight bags.
(26) - Charitable services, namely, arranging for the donation of tickets to football games and arranging for professional football players to visit schools and community groups.
(27) - Furniture, namely, outdoor furniture.
(28) - Household and kitchen utensils and containers, namely, football-themed souvenir water bottles, towels.
(29) - Souvenir accessories, namely, miniature helmets, cups, glassware namely, mugs, steins, tumblers, drinking glasses, key chains, pens, golf balls, footballs, photo albums, player picture cards, vinyl three-ring binders, decals, iron-on transfers, pencil sharpeners, electric lamps, buttons, pennants, ribbons, horns, pins, stickers, fridge magnets, cowbells.
(30) - Games, namely, electrical football games, mechanical football games, non-electrical board football games, non-mechanical board football games, game boards, game cards, hand held units for playing electronic games, hand held units for playing video games, computer games, video games, playing cards, jigsaw puzzles.