||Wednesday, November 13, 1985
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Clothing namely T-shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops and tracksuits.
(2) - Educational services, namely organizing seminars and course material and providing individual and group consultations to enhance persons well being.
(3) - Other wearing apparel and accessories namely, headbands, wristbands, hats, belts, scarves, jewelry, umbrellas, carrying bags.
(4) - Paper products, namely posters, bumper stickers, writing paper envelopes, greeting cards, bookmarks, calendars, datebooks, address books, toilet paper, wrapping paper.
(5) - Publications, namely books, reports, comic books, newsletters.
(6) - Audio visual products, namely cassette tapes, video tapes, films and slides.
(7) - Toys, namely kites, balloons, puzzles, soft stuffed toys.
(8) - Games, namely board games.
(9) - Souvenirs, namely decals, buttons.
(10) - Perfumes, fragrances, incenses.
(11) - Foodstufs, namely candy.
(12) - Household articles, namely coffee mugs, ceramic pots, ashtrays, paperweights.
(13) - Household furnishings, namely carpets, chairs, blinds.