(1) - Motion pictures films featuring comedy, drama, action, adventure and/or animation, and motion picture films for broadcast on television featuring comedy, drama, action, adventure and/or animation; pre-recorded vinyl records, audio tapes, audio-video tapes, audio video cassettes, audio video discs, and digital versatile discs featuring music, comedy, drama, action, adventure and/or animation; hand-held calculators; audio cassettes and compact disc players; CD ROM games; telephones, cordless telephones, cellular telephones, radio pagers; computer programs, namely software linking digital video and audio media to the Internet for the purpose of making available games, screen savers, computer icons and computer desktop wallpaper; mouse pads; game equipment sold as a unit for playing a computer game; video and computer game software programs; video game cartridges and cassettes; encoded magnetic cards namely phone cards, credit cards, cash cards, debit cards and magnetic key cards; decorative magnets.
(2) - Information and entertainment services namely the production and distribution of films and television programs.
(3) - Printed matter and paper goods, namely books and booklets featuring characters from animated, action adventure, comedy and/or drama features films or television programs, fan-club newsletters, binders, comic books, children's books, book covers made of paper, vinyl or plastic, books and booklets sold with or without audio tapes as a unit; bookmarks, paper cut-out books, address books, telephone number books, pencil holders, magazines featuring characters from animated, action adventures, comedy and/or drama features, colouring books, activity books; stationery namely writing paper, envelopes, notebooks, diaries, note cards, greeting cards, invitations, trading cards; lithographs; pens, pencils, pencil cases, pencil sharpeners, pencil top ornaments, erasers, crayons, markers, coloured pencils, painting sets, chalk and chalkboard; stickers and sticker books, decals, heat transfers; posters; photographs; book covers, book marks, calendars, paperweights, gift wrapping paper; paper napkins, paper place mats, crepe paper streamers, paper hats, paper table cloths, paper cake decorations; printed transfers for embroidery or fabric appliques; paper costumes, paper sewing patterns for costumes or clothing.
(4) - Electronic communications services comprised of providing information relating to television programs and characters and providing entertainment programs and games (without software) via the media of satellite, computer telephone, electronic mail, the Internet, compact discs, CD-ROMs, computer disks and mobile telephones.
(5) - Digital and analog watches, watches containing an electronic game function, digital and analog clocks, watchbands made of leather, metal, plastic, rubber or nylon, ornamental lapel pins.
(6) - Key chains and key rings, mugs, drinking glasses, coasters, place mats, rubber stamps, billfolds, money clips, plastic novelty licence plates.
(7) - Eyeglasses, sunglasses, plastic safety goggles, and cases for such eyewear.
(8) - Clothing for men, women and children, namely shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, jeans, overalls, coveralls, shorts, tank tops, rain coats, cloth bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, snow suits, ties, bathrobes, hats, construction type hard hats, toques, caps, visors, belts, socks, stockings, ear-muffs, scarves, mittens and gloves, sleep wear namely pyjamas and nightgowns, underwear namely boxer shorts, briefs, undershirts, panties and brassieres, swimwear namely shorts, briefs, bikinis, bathing suits, and costumes comprised of body suits and face masks.
(9) - Footwear namely men's, women's, and children's shoes made of leather or vinyl, boots made of leather or vinyl, slippers made of leather or fabric, and athletic shoes.
(10) - Backpacks, beach bags, lunch bags, travel bags and luggage, handbags, wallets and coin purses, athletic bags, tote bags, waist packs and fanny packs, made of leather, canvas or nylon, lunch boxes made of nylon, plastic or metal, thermal flasks, plastic containers for storing food and beverages.
(11) - Toys namely plush toys, action figures made of plastic, rubber, vinyl or combinations thereof, trucks, cranes, dump trucks, cars, and miniature wrecking balls, electronically operated toy motor vehicles, toy construction blocks, water guns, balloons; hand-held units for playing electronic games; board games, playing cards, card game sets, jigsaw puzzles; face masks made of rubber, plastic, or paper, wind-up toys, latex squeeze toys.
(12) - Sporting goods namely skateboards; ice skates; balls namely playground balls, soccer balls, baseballs, basketballs; plastic flying discs; baseball gloves; swimming floats for recreational use; swim boards for recreational use; rubber flippers for swimming.
(13) - Christmas tree ornaments.