(1) - Computer game software and programs for mobile phones.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely, providing computer games to mobile phones.
(3) - Providing online computer games via network between communications networks, computers, mobile phones.
(4) - Computer game software and programs enabling users to play games with mobile phones.
(5) - Computer software and programs enabling users of mobile phones to simultaneously access databases and global computer networks.
(6) - Computer software and programs enabling transfer of data between mobile communication apparatus.
(7) - Virtual reality game software.
(8) - Data cards containing computer game software.
(9) - Mobile phones and mobile phones with additional features such as short messaging, internet access, MP3 player and radio.
(10) - Portable listening devices, namely MP3 players and radios.
(11) - Mobile phone games.
(12) - Hand held unit for playing electronic games.
(13) - Hand held unit for playing video games.
(14) - Electronic games.
(15) - Mobile phone controlled toy vehicles, dolls, kites and model planes.