||Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Printed and electronically distributed material, namely, brochures, flyers, newspapers, periodicals, newsletters and marketing materials.
(2) - Unregulated retail sales of electricity, water and natural gas commodities.
(3) - Home maintenance and repair services.
(4) - Installation, repair and maintenance of all air heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems, and all components thereof.
(5) - Installation, maintenance and monitoring of home and business security systems.
(6) - Installation and servicing of home and commercial appliances.
(7) - Energy design services for residential or commercial premises.
(8) - Plumbing services, namely, providing repair and support services for plumbing and drains.
(9) - Services relating to the installation of electrical wiring and cabling in residential or commercial premises.
(10) - Rental and leasing services, namely, the rental and leasing of home and commercial appliances.
(11) - Financing of home and commercial appliances and equipment.
(12) - Telecommunication, communication and internet services, namely, telephone voice messaging services, long distance telephone communication services, facsimile transmission and retrieval; providing internet access, internet connectivity, providing collocation services for voice, video and data communication applications.
(13) - Lawn and garden repair and maintenance services.
(14) - Carrying on the business of the retail sale of household appliances, namely, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens, dishwashers, clothes washers, clothes dryers, barbeques, furnaces, heaters, gas lamps, air conditioners, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, water heaters, central vacuum cleaners, air cleaners and fireplaces for others.
(15) - Carrying on the business of acquiring, investing, holding, transferring, disposing of and dealing with debt and equity securities in subsidiary entities involved directly or indirectly in acquiring, investing, holding, transferring, disposing and otherwise dealing with portfolios of water heaters and gas fired equipment; and raising funds in the public and private equity and debt markets to finance such activities.