||Wednesday, July 16, 2003
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Aircraft, structural parts and manuals therefor.
(2) - Communication services, namely, transmission of data via wired and/or wireless means including via a satellite communications network.
(3) - Video and audio recordings; instructional material, namely, books, manuals, guides, forms, illustrations, technical data packages; CD-Roms, software in the nature of computer screen savers; computer mouse pads; interactive video aircraft simulators and software therefor.
(4) - Internet services.
(5) - Computer software, computer programs.
(6) - Management and consultation in the field of aviation, aerospace, communications, and travel; technical assistance in the establishment and/or operation of aviation maintenance, repair, and training facilities; promoting sports competitions and/or events of others.
(7) - Jewelry, namely, lapel pins.
(8) - Technical consultation and research, writing, design, and testing of new products for others; computer services, namely, providing on-line books manuals, magazines, guides, forms, illustrations and technical data packages in the field of aircraft, aircraft parts, avionics, and maintenance.
(9) - Printed matter, namely, books, manuals, guides, forms, illustrations and technical data packages relating to aircraft, aircraft parts, avionics or maintenance, operation, repair or training associated with aircraft or aerospace products or support equipment; pens; pencils; pen and pencil sets; stickers; posters; badge holders.
(10) - Sports bags, gym bags, duffel bags.
(11) - Mugs.
(12) - Clothing, namely, caps, hats, T-shirts.
(13) - Toys; model planes.