||Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Chemical, biochemical and biological preparations and reagents for diagnostic purposes used in the scientific research field
(2) - Scientific consultancy for establishment of a PCR laboratory.
(3) - Chemical, biochemical and biological preparations and reagents, namely in vitro diagnostic agents, reagents and test strips for medical diagnostic and veterinary diagnostic use.
(4) - Laboratory instruments for use in scientific research, namely laboratory instruments for the analysis of in vitro diagnostic tests, for chemical analysis, for the analysis of biological fluids, for the analysis of pharmaceutical, chemical and biochemical substances, as well as for the analysis of food and beverages; laboratory chromatography apparatus; computer software to operate the above laboratory instruments.
(5) - Computer hardware and computer software for research, medical and veterinary use, namely software for the collection, storing, processing, evaluation, verification, reporting and administration of research, medical and veterinary data.
(6) - Medical and veterinary apparatus for diagnostic and screening purposes, namely large scale apparatus for pre-analytical sample assembly, sample preparation and sample distribution for the pre-treatment and preparation of body fluids and tissues for in vitro diagnostic analysis, blood gas analyzers, blood composition analyzers, body fluid analyzers, immunology analyzers, electronic test strip analyzing units, DNA, RNA and protein microarrays, diagnostic assay kits for use in the detection of infectious diseases, genetic disorders, cancer and for tissue typing, in vitro diagnostic assays for the detection of drugs, glucose and cardiac monitors, thermocyclers for analyzing PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) results, apparatus for transferring product fluids from one container to another, modems and software for transferring patient data from diagnostic equipment to a remote site.
(7) - Printed and electronic publications namely, bulletins, newsletters and manuals in the field of medicine and veterinary sciences, scientific research, and research in the fields of industry, agriculture, horticulture and forestry.
(8) - Dispensers for taking up, dosage and distribution of receptacles, capillary tubes, cartridges, control solutions, pipettes, buffers and reagents; disposable articles for laboratory instruments, namely plastic bags and glass receptacles, capillary tubes, cartridges containing reagents, pipettes and plastic and glass containers.