(1) - T-shirts, polo shirts, long-sleeved shirts, wind resistant shirts, shorts, and hats.
(2) - Financial sponsorship of automobile races.
(3) - Souvenir programs for automobile racing events, posters, and plastic holders for event passes.
(4) - Entertainment services, namely, organizing and conducting automobile races; promoting automobile races, namely magazine advertising, newspaper advertising, television advertising, radio advertising, internet advertising, advertising on sign boards, interactive online and telephone promotions, interactive giveaways, interactive contests and solicitation of sponsorship for others in conection with automobile races; marketing and soliciting of sponsorships and ticket sales for others.
(5) - Paper and printed matter, namely posters, post cards, books, magazines, media guides and programs; cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes namely pop up toys and games, cardboard colouring books, sticker books, party hats, packing boxes and cartons, display boards and cut outs, toys made from cardboard; book binding material; photographs; stationery namely, journals, diaries, writing paper, writing pads, envelopes, sketching and drawing paper, greeting cards and note paper; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials, namely, lithographs or posters; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites, namely pens, pencils, markers, writing instruments; instructional and teaching material (except apparatus) namely, instructional and educational binders, pamphlets, booklets, paperback books all relating to racing, automobiles and the history and events relating thereto; plastic materials for packaging namely merchandise display cases; playing cards; printers' type; printing blocks.
(6) - Insurance; financial affairs, monetary affairs and real estate affairs, namely sponsorship services and leasing of real estate and leasing of race cars and race car engines and race car equipment.
(7) - Clothing, namely t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, shorts, pants, tank tops, jackets, shirts, skirts, sweaters, overalls, socks, ties, scarves, slacks, blazers, gloves, underwear and sports shirts; footwear, namely casual and athletic shoes, sandals, slippers and boots; headgear, namely toques, baseball caps, visors, knit caps, visors and hats.
(8) - Education, training, entertainment and sporting and cultural activities, namely safety training, educational classes and seminars, staging and promotion of automobile racing for others namely arranging for sponsors to affiliate goods and services with a specific activity namely, automobile racing; and promoting automobile racing for others through magazine advertising, newspaper advertising, television advertising, radio advertising, internet advertising, advertising on sign boards, and interactive promotions, interactive giveaways, interactive contests; gathering of safety statistics as to automakers and their parts, performance and accessories.