(1) - Paper and paper articles, namely, posters, calendars, notebooks, memo pads, stickers, greeting cards, postcard, trading cards, cardboard stand-up cutouts featuring photographs or artwork.
(2) - Production and distribution of motion picture films.
(3) - Clothing, namely, shirts, pants, jackets, scarves, underwear, neckties, nightwear, aprons, Halloween costumes, costumes for use in role-playing games, infantwear; headwear, namely, hats and caps; footwear, namely, shoes, boots, sandals and slippers.
(4) - Board games; toy figures; sporting articles, namely, sport balls.
(5) - Posters, calendars, notebooks, books, daily planners, stickers, pencil cases, greeting cards, mounted and unmounted photographs, postcards, trading cards, iron-on transfers.
(6) - Clothing, for men, women, and children, namely, cloth bibs, infant wear, t shirts, sweat shirts, jerseys, night shirts, night gowns, underwear, wrist bands, shirts, tank tops, pants, socks, footwear, namely sandals; headwear, namely hats and caps.
(7) - Board games, card games, and playing cards; toy action figures, collectable toy figures, toy figures, namely miniature articulated figures, dolls, plush toys; jigsaw puzzles, toy balloons.
(8) - Cosmetics
(9) - Key chains
(10) - DVDs, discs and CD-ROMs containing electronic games, movies, music and books; interactive computer game software downloaded from a global computer network.
(11) - Jewelry, watches and clocks.
(12) - Articles made of leather and imitations of leather, namely, handbags, purses, wallets, tote bags, gym bags, all purpose sport bags, backpacks, umbrellas.
(13) - Dishes, namely, ceramic cups, ceramic mugs, drinking glasses, non-linen coasters or non-paper coasters, plastic cups, removable insulators for drink cans and bottles, lunch kits consisting of lunch boxes and insulated containers, plastic trays and shot glasses.
(14) - Textiles and textile goods, namely blankets, sheets, pillows, pillow cases, comforters, shams, towels, curtains, cushions.
(15) - Novelty buttons.