||The right to the exclusive use of the words BRITISH COLUMBIA and PINE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Forestry products, namely, logs, timber and lumber of various sizes and grades.
(2) - Log harvesting and manufacturing services, namely, custom harvesting and manufacturing of logs for others.
(3) - Operation of a sawmill, and a lumber and timber finishing plant.
(4) - Processed timber products, namely, better, shop and cutting grade timber, manufactured, sawn, worked, semi-worked, rough sawn, gauged and dried timber, and undressed and unsawn timber.
(5) - Cutting lumber and lumber products to customers' specifications.
(6) - Processed lumber products, namely, better, shop and cutting grade lumber, manufactured, sawn, worked, semi-worked, rough sawn, gauged and dried lumber, and undressed and unsawn lumber.
(7) - Cutting timber and timber products to customers' specifications.
(8) - Wood products, namely, wood siding, wood paneling, wooden mouldings, wood trim for finish applications, wood building doors, architectural wood doors for commercial construction, wooden building steps, wood stingers, wood railings, wood banisters, wood fence panels, wood fence posts, wood fence poles, wood decking, wood planks, and millwork.
(9) - Administration of log harvesting and manufacturing services for others, namely, administration for others of custom harvesting and manufacturing of logs.
(10) - Structural wood products, namely, structural joists, beams, headers, trusses and columns.
(11) - Manufacture and sale of pre-fabricated wooden houses to customer specification; construction, drafting, blueprinting and designing of pre-fabricated wooden houses.
(12) - Prefabricated wooden houses.
(13) - Manufacture and sale of building construction materials, namely, wooden components of pre-fabricated wooden houses.
(14) - Building construction materials, namely, wooden components of pre-fabricated wooden houses.