(1) - Cosmetics, namely, mascara, eye makeup, facial makeup, eyeliner, eyeliner pencils, eye pencils, lip pencils, eye shadow, eyebrow pencils, lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, foundation makeup, concealer, blush, bronzer, cosmetic pencils, face powder, body makeup, face and body glitter, artificial eyelashes, contouring powders, creams, and gels, highlighting powders, creams and gels, nail colours, nail strengthener, nail shine extender; nail enamel, nail glitter, nail polish, nail polish base coat, nail polish top coat, emery boards, false finger nails, manicure and pedicure sets, nail scissors, nail files, nail clippers, buffers, pumice stones, makeup applicators, sharpeners for cosmetic pencils, tweezers, eyelash curlers, powder puffs, eye shadow applicators, makeup blenders; cosmetic compacts, cosmetic sponges, powder puffs, makeup brushes, mirrors, face blotters, mouthwash, pre-moistened cosmetic wipes, baby wipes, moist cloths for personal cleaning, pumice stones for personal use, tissues impregnated with toilet preparations or perfumes or non-medicated preparations for personal use, wet wipes; skin care preparations; facial skin lotions, creams, gels, emulsions and moisturizers, body skin lotions, creams, gels, emulsions and moisturizers, soaps, skin clarifiers, skin cleansers, skin toners, eye makeup remover, makeup removers, nail polish remover, astringents, talc, beauty masks, personal deodorants, personal antiperspirants, depilatory creams, eye cream, eye gels, facial cleansers, body cleansers, facial masks, facial scrubs, body masks, body scrubs, hand cream, foot cream, lip balm, lip cream, massage oil, after-shave lotions, after-sun lotions, anti-aging cream, anti-microbial hand wash, baby oil, baby lotions, baby powder, cold cream, lotions and creams for cellulite reduction, cuticle conditioners and creams, creams and gels for conditioning and improving nails, deodorant soap, depilatories, petroleum jelly for cosmetic purposes, shaving balm, shaving cream, shaving gel, shaving lotion, shaving preparations, shower gel, skin preparations for accelerating, enhancing or extending tans, liquid soaps for hands, face and body, sun screen creams, lotions, gels and oils, sun tanning creams, lotions, gels and oils, face, hand and body soaps, after-shave lotions, talcum powder, diaper cream, cold cream, foot powder, diaper rash ointment, pregnancy cream, stretch mark cream, sun block preparations, sun screen preparations, skin exfoliating preparations, body shampoo, shower and bath gels, bath oil, bath salts, bath soap, bath crystals, bath foams, bath gel, bath beads; bubble bath, essential oils for personal use; perfumery, perfume, cologne, perfume oils for personal use, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, aromatherapy oils, incense, room fragrances, potpourri, scented body spray, scented ceramic stones, candles, air mists; hair care preparations, hair shampoos, baby shampoos, hair conditioners, hair shampoo-conditioners, hair gels, hair sculpting gels, hair lotions, hair mousse, hair rinses, hair spray, hair styling preparations, hair detangling preparations, hair bleaches, hair colorants, hair colour removers, hair dyes, hair growth stimulants, hair lighteners, hair lotions, hair mousses, hair pomades, hair removing creams, hair rinses, hair straightening preparations, hair tinting brighteners, hair waving lotions, hair caps, hair pins, hair bands, hair brushes, hair combs, hair clasps, hair elastics, hair ponytail holders, hair barrettes; toothbrushes, dentifrices, mouthwash, tooth powders, tooth gels, dental floss, dental and denture cleaners; cleaning and polishing preparations for household use, laundry detergents.
(2) - Broadcasting, telecommunication, computer aided transmission and receipt of messages and images, all relating to a children's television show and its characters; electronic mail; cable TV broadcasting, satellite broadcasting, and SMS messaging, all relating to a children's television show and its characters; news agencies; information services, namely, provision of information for or relating to education, entertainment, cultural or recreational purposes, provision of information relating to radio and television programmes for accessing via communication and computer networks; consultancy relating to all the aforesaid; including all the aforesaid provided via the Internet.
(3) - Boxes, namely, bread boxes, cardboard boxes, cat litter boxes, glass boxes, lunch boxes, tool boxes, metal and non-metal decorative boxes, letter boxes, metal and non-metal mail boxes, money boxes, music boxes, paper boxes, pencil boxes, plastic boxes, sewing boxes, soap boxes, stationery boxes, toy boxes, wood boxes, file boxes, jewelry boxes, cash boxes; containers, namely, all purpose portable household containers, cardboard containers, paper containers, thermal insulated containers for food or beverages, containers for food or beverages, containers for household or kitchen use, bags and travel bags for skincare preparations and cosmetics, containers for organizing, storing and transporting skincare preparations and cosmetics, cosmetic brush bags and containers, soap dishes and dispensers, toothbrush holders, empty toilette containers, blush and eye shadow mixing and storage palettes, empty perfume atomizers, container for the storage and transportation of goods; window blinds, paper blinds, blinds for use in automobiles; buckles, namely, clothing buckles, hair buckles, and shoes buckles; safes; chests, namely furniture chests, metal chests, toy chests, chests of drawers; clips, namely hair clips, ear clips, money clips, paper clips, tie clips; door fittings, namely, door bells, door bolts, door casings, door chimes, door frames, door keys, door key cylinders, door mats, door panels, door stops, doorknobs, doorknockers; furniture fittings, namely, bumper guards, doors for furniture, furniture covers, furniture frames, furniture moldings, furniture partitions; climbing frames, namely indoor and outdoor play structures for children; badges, guard rails, hinges; hooks, namely clothing hooks, metal and non-metal hooks, decorative identity plates and plaques, key holders, metal and non-metal latches, metal and non-metal locks, musical instruments namely keyboards, electronic musical keyboards, computer keyboards; keys, name plates, decorative number plates and plaques, shelving, fasteners, namely, paper fasteners, tie fasteners, snap fasteners, slide fasteners, necktie fasteners; signs, racks, namely, display racks, correspondence racks, document file racks, hat racks, letter racks, magazine racks, bicycle storage racks, paper racks, plastic bath racks, plate racks, spice racks, storage racks, tool racks, towel racks, wine racks, ski and luggage racks for vehicles, window fittings, namely, window blinds, window curtains, window dusters, window shades, window shutters, metal and non-metal sash fasteners for windows, stained glass decorations; cycle stands.
(4) - Developing and printing of audio and video tapes and cine-films; film processing, developing and printing; provision of information services relating to any of the aforesaid services.
(5) - Cabinets, wardrobes, cupboards, lockers; metal containers for personal property storage and keeping articles safe and secure; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods.
(6) - Entertainment in the nature of a children's show for television, radio, film, music, video and theatre; entertainment in the nature of on-going television programs; entertainment in the nature of organization, production and presentation of shows, competitions, contests, games, concerts and events by means of distribution, syndication, networking and rental of television and radio programs, interactive entertainment, films and sound and video recordings related to a children's television program and its characters; entertainment in the nature of providing online computer games, interactive activities, ideas and information related to a children's television series and its characters, conducting online exhibitions, displays, quizzes and interactive exhibits related to a children's television program; entertainment in the nature of conducting competitions for children; production, presentation, preparation, distribution, syndication, networking and rental of television and radio programmes and of films and of sound and video recordings; editing of audio and video tapes and cine-films; provision of information services relating to any of the aforesaid services; including all the aforesaid provided via the Internet.
(7) - Protective clothing; protective eyewear, namely, eye glasses, sunglasses and eye goggles; eyewear, namely eyeglasses, sunglasses, and eye goggles.
(8) - Sound recordings stored in machine readable form; musical recordings stored in machine readable form; computer software, namely computer software for educational and entertainment activities for children; interactive entertainment software namely compact discs and CD-ROMs featuring music and entertainment related to a children's television series; electrically, magnetically and optically recorded data for computers featuring music and entertainment related to a children's television series and animated cartoon characters; computer software for playing music; computer software and programs for computer games and video games; video games; electronic games; computer games; pre-recorded video cassettes; pre-recorded audio cassettes; pre-recorded video discs containing children's stories, movies, songs, films, animated cartoons, television programmes and shows; pre-recorded compact discs containing songs, music, children's stories, entertainment relating to children's television programmes and shows; pre-recorded laser discs containing children's stories, movies, songs, films, animated cartoons, television programmes and shows; gramophone records; pre-recorded CD-ROMS containing educational and entertainment activities for children all for use with computers; pre-recorded digital video discs (DVD) containing children's stories, movies, songs, films, animated cartoons, television programmes and shows; electronic books; audio books; electronic games; games adapted for use with television receivers; computer game cartridges, programs and tapes; pre-recorded video tapes; pre-recorded audio tapes; sound, video and data recording and carriers, namely, audio cassette tapes, video tapes, DVD's, namely digital versatile discs, compact discs, records, tapes, cartridges, digital audio and video compression files, jpegs, images and cards bearing audio and video recordings featuring music and entertainment related to a children's television series and animated cartoon characters; pre-recorded motion picture films and sound films prepared for exhibition featuring music and entertainment related to a children's television series and animated cartoon characters; electronic music provided from a computer network (downloadable); computer games software provided from a computer network (downloadable); screen savers for computers; computer hardware and peripherals for translating between languages; translation computers; translation software; software for the recognition of voice and/or image; software for the manipulation and retrieval of images, data, cinematographic films and sound recordings; semiconductors, computer hardware and peripherals; telephones; cell phones; radios; photographic cameras; disposable cameras; video cameras; vending machines; field glasses, microscopes, binoculars, magnifiers, telescopes, thermometers, compasses, calculators, slides, scales, beacons, life vests, dictating machines, tape recorders, televisions, video tape machines, gramophones, radio phonographs, cassette recorders; turntables, amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, tuners, receivers, speakers, phonograph record cases; sound, video and data recording and reproducing apparatus, namely video recorders, CD recorders, VCR players/recorders and DVD players/recorders; video game interactive remote control units and video game joy sticks, interactive video game consoles all for use with or incorporating a television screen or video monitor.
(9) - Coin or token operated computer games; loudspeakers; television and radio signal transmitters and receivers for use in broadcasting, transmitting, receiving, processing, reproducing, encoding and decoding radio and television programs, information and data relating to television programs; electrical and electronic broadcasting apparatus, namely video cassette recorders, DVD recorders, virtual reality games, software and video game machines for use with televisions for playing software; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid wares.
(10) - Musical instruments, namely, guitars, flutes, horns, drums, drum sets, harps, violins, trumpets, pianos, organs, basses, double basses, harmonicas, keyboard harmonicas, accordions, triangles, castanets, marimbas, xylophones, vibraphones, glockenspiels, transverse flutes, oboes, tambourines, violas, trombones, saxophones, clarinets, ukuleles, banjoes, percussions, bassoons; drumsticks, batons, bellows for musical instruments, cases for musical instruments, electronic musical apparatus and instruments, namely, electronic musical keyboards, electric guitars; electrical bass guitars, electronic organs, electronic pianos, electronic drums, electronic musical keyboards, music synthesizers, electronic string instruments, pre-recorded media for operating automatically playing pianos and other electronic musical instruments sold as a component part of those musical instruments, gongs, hats with bells, shoes with bells, intensity regulators for musical instruments, perforated music rolls, sheet music turners, tom-toms, tuning forks, synthesizers, music rests and stands for musical instruments, computer-controlled musical apparatus, namely, electronic sound effect devices, namely, electrical circuit boards for creating sound effects and electronic units used to effect the sound of musical instruments, amplifiers for musical instruments, samplers, sampling units, namely, digital phrase samplers used to record, replay, and edit digitally stored music samples, music synthesizers, namely, desk top control units used to synthesize music, electronic tone generators, electronic music sequencers; disks pre-recorded with music data in MIDI file format, disks pre-recorded with music data for use in the operation of player pianos and electronic musical instruments.
(11) - Art paper, bond paper, computer paper, construction paper, copy paper, corrugated paper, craft paper, crepe paper, gift wrapping paper, illustration paper, laminated paper, note paper, photosensitive paper, printing paper, shelf paper, tissue paper, toilet paper, tracing paper, wall paper, writing paper, cardboard; goods made from paper and/or cardboard, namely, airplanes, badges, bags, envelopes, banners, bibs, boxes, cake decorations, cups, dolls, emblems, face masks, flags, gift bags, gift wrap bows, gift wrapping ribbons, identification tags, illustration boards, figurines, mats, name badges, napkins, party bags, party decorations, party hats, pennants, placemats, plates, ribbons, printed signs, paper tableware, table cloths, table linens, tags, paper towels, boxes for dispensing paper towels, tray covers, trays, paperboard; trading cards; children's activity books; reading books; picture books; note pads; gift wrap; bumper stickers; decals; labels; comic books; sticker albums; photograph albums, postcard albums; stationery namely writing paper, envelopes; paper gift bags; paper gift tags; printed paper tissues; printed paper decorations of tissue; printed gift wrap of tissue paper; printed invitations; printed thank you notes; book marks; paintings; photographs; prints; pictures; tags; greetings cards; photo albums, wedding albums, communion albums, baby albums, autograph albums, postcard albums, reception albums, stamp albums, confirmation albums, poetry albums, books, booklets, catalogues, guest books, logbooks, scrap books, address books, baby diaries, telephone and address indexes and books, photo wallets; paper pages, cardboard pages and cardboard for the aforementioned wares; writing paper and note paper, paper boxes and packing paper for photo albums, deluxe cardboard gift-boxes, plastic and cardboard cases for storing albums, gift wrap paper, cardboard display boards, packaging containers for papers, bookbinding materials; ring binders, photo ring binders, negative ring binders, sheets for photo ring binders, photo sheets, transparent photo sheets, sheets for negatives, transparent sheets for negatives, stamp sheets; stamps, excluding postage stamps; photos, memos, rub on decorative transfers and details, album decorations, adhesives for stationery or household purposes, gummed tape for use with photo albums, two sided tape for stationery and photographs, adhesive photo corners, photo glue, photo splits, photo tape, photo tape runner, photo mounts; pen cases; desk sets, namely, paper bins, note paper trays, desk pads, letter stands, letter openers, writing cases and pencil holders; business card cases, document or card files, brief cases, books, printed publications, brochures, programs all relating to children's education and entertainment and to a children's television program; plastic material for packaging; printers' type; printing blocks; postcards; greeting cards; trading cards; certificates; invitations; photograph frames; photograph albums; prints and framed prints; carrier bags; paper bags; gift boxes; adhesive backed paper for stationery purposes; bookbinding material, namely, cloth for bookbinding, bookbinding tape, bookbinding wire, and bookbindings; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; playing cards; printing blocks; diaries, greeting cards, coasters, pencil sharpeners, stickers, posters, money clips, book marks, binders; books; brochures; manuals; magazines; newspapers; periodical publications; directories; calendars; notebooks; postcards; decalcomanias; stationery pins and tacks; cheques; cheque books; cheque book covers; coasters of card or paper; gift tags and luggage tags of paper and cardboard; ornaments of paper, card and papier-mâché; transfers (decalcomanias); folders; personal organizers: covers for books and personal organizers; telephone directories; address books; telephone books; desk mats; pen and pencil cases; pen and pencil boxes; pen and pencil
(12) - Leather and imitations of leather; goods made of leather and imitations of leather, namely, bags, purses, coats, jackets, pants, hats, boots, wristbands, watch straps, furniture, belts, shoes, suitcases, luggage, diaries, wallets, billfolds, casual clothes, formal wear, furniture; animal skins, hides; trunks and travelling bags; valises; bags, namely, athletic bags, beach bags, book bags, carry-on bags, duffel bags, general purpose plastic bags, toy storage bags, luggage, gym bags, laundry bags, merchandise bags, overnight bags, paper party bags, paper bags, ski boot bags, sleeping bags, lunch bags, sport bags, shoulder bags, suitcases, small luggage, trunks, hand bags, Boston bags, schoolchildren's backpacks, tote bags, traveling bags, shopping bags, school bags, school satchels, backpacks, knapsacks, rucksacks, baby carriers worn on the body, diaper bags, charm bags, coin purses, utility pouches, fanny packs, waist packs; wallets; pouches; purses; satchels; cases, namely, briefcases, folding briefcases, attache cases, card cases, name card cases, key cases and vanity cases; key holders; belts; key fobs; money clips; key chains, key rings; laces, namely shoe laces; straps, namely, watch straps, tie down straps, straps for bags, straps for luggage; clothing for pets; umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks; whips, harnesses and saddlery.
(13) - Household or kitchen utensils and containers, namely cutlery, napkin rings, crockery, china, plastic, pottery and glass dinnerware, glasses, tumblers, mugs, vacuum bottles and thermal insulated bottles, jars, jugs, canisters, carrier kits, picnic and luncheon kits, lunch bags, portable beverage coolers, beverage glassware, tureens, salad bowls, gravy boats, gravy boat stands, coffee pots, creamers, sugar bowls, milk jugs, household utensils, namely strainers, kitchen strainers, bottle openers, potato peelers, wire whisks, cooking spoons, kitchen food lifters, egg spatulas, fish spatulas, soup ladles, garlic presses, can openers, jar openers, potato mashers, tea strainers, potato forks, lemon graters, cocktail whisks, skimmers, cake spatulas, roasting forks, basting spoons, sauce ladles, spaghetti spoons, ice-cream spoons, washing brushes, butter knives, vegetable knives, palette knives, cheese graters, spatulas, rubber scrapers, pizza cutters, cake brushes, lemon scrapers and zesters, pastry cutters, melon ballers, apple corers, vases, metal vases, cutlery, goblets, metal goblets, champagne glasses, ice buckets, cork screws, champagne stoppers, serving trays, water glasses, metal saucers, metal bowls, insulated cups, coffee makers, metal cream jugs, espresso coffee cups, sugar bowls, sugar spoons, cappuccino coffee cups, ice tongs, whisky glasses, metal whisky glasses, table knives, pie servers, serving spoons, sugar tongs, salad serving forks, salad serving spoons, meat forks, cream spoons, metal drinking straws, fish knives, fish forks, steak knives, steak forks, carving knives, carving forks, sharpening steels, letter openers, fruit trays, fruit bowls, champagne buckets, ice buckets, fruit baskets, oil and vinegar sets, glass bowls, glass dishes, lids for bowls and for dishes, glass vases, saucepans, casseroles, grill pans, roasters, lids for the aforesaid, bread tongs, serving tongs, fish platters, cake platters, vegetable mills, nut crackers, lasagna dishes, hors d'oeuvres platters, bread baskets, cake tins, tea tins, teapots, salt cellars, salt and pepper sets, napkin holders, roasting tongs, food grills, plastic cup cake pictures, plastic cup cake rings, figural candles, candle holders, plastic cake, figurines for cake decorations, cake pans, cake stencil kits, cookie shaped pans, baking pans, candle holder sets, candles, cake toppers, paper baking cups, icing decorations, cookie cutters, cookie stamps, cookie colouring kits, disposable children's cutlery, lollipop moulds, lollipop bags, pretzel moulds, cookie stamps, toast stamps, plates, paper plates, bowls, cups, serving dishes, serving trays not of precious metal, mugs, cookie jars, drinking glasses, lunchboxes, containers for foods, fitted picnic baskets, insulated bottles, insulated flasks, portable coolers and portable insulated coolers, thermally insulated containers all for carrying or storing food and/or drink, nursery ware namely trays, dishes, bottles, containers and jars, all designed for use in the care of infants, hair combs, toothbrushes, toothbrush holders, combs and sponges, brushes, articles for cleaning purposes, namely, cloths, sponges, wipes, dusters, vacuums, mops, brooms, steelwool, unworked or semi-worked glass, table glassware, porcelain and earthenware, money boxes, lunch boxes, bottle openers, tankards, plaques.
(14) - Textiles and textile goods, namely fabrics, washcloths, pillows, cushions, curtains, draperies, tie-backs for curtains, draperies and shades, vanity skirts for furniture, shower curtains; bed and table covers; handkerchiefs, flags, pennants, duvets, duvet covers, towels, badges, banners; table cloths; table linen, namely, table mats, napkins, runners; bed linen, namely, sheets, pillows, pillow cases, pillow shams, dust ruffles, comforters, comforter covers, quilts, bedspreads, bed canopies, bed tents, crib bedding, slumber bags, sleeping bags, cushions; furniture coverings of textile; ready made curtains.
(15) - Articles of clothing, namely children's clothing, baby clothes, maternity clothes, beachwear, outdoor winter clothing, exercise clothes, rainwear, casual clothing, formal clothing, athletic clothing, undergarments; footwear, namely, athletic footwear; beach footwear; children's footwear; infant footwear; outdoor winter footwear; rain footwear; exercise footwear; protective footwear, shoes, socks, boots, slippers, sandals; headgear, namely, protective headgear, hats, helmets, headbands, toques, earmuffs, visors, sun visors, berets, hoods, caps, bonnets, scarves, bandannas, hair bands, hair bows, hair buckles, hair nets, hair ornaments, hair pieces, hair pins, hair ribbons.
(16) - Lace and embroidery, ribbons and braids; bands, namely, hair bands, head bands, neck bands, sweat bands, watch bands, wedding bands, wrist bands, bands for wrapping or binding; tinsels; belt clasps; brooches; buckles; haberdashery, namely, thread, grommets, hooks, fasteners, labels, tags, lining, inserts; fancy goods, namely, embroidery, embroidered crests, emblems, printed cloths for embroidery, ribbons, tassels, buckles, badges, charms, aiglettes, plaques, hand held fans, garter hooks, clasps, key rings, collar stays, tie tacks, thimbles, lace for edging and other lace; lace trimmings; edgings for clothing, trimmings for clothing, piping tapes, passementerie, braids; tassels, fringes, tinsels, appliqué, picot, frills for clothing and other frills, skirt flounces; buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles; artificial flowers; tie pins; badges; rosettes; competitors' numbers, namely, printed and embroidered numbers for use in competitions and sporting events; ornaments, namely, ornaments for use on clothing and accessories; decorative patches; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods.
(17) - Carpets, rugs, mats, matting, linoleum, floor covering materials, namely, wood, metal, tile, stone, textiles, laminates, cork, plastics; wallpaper, tapestries of textile, wall hangings, namely, plastic wall coverings, vinyl wall coverings, textile wall hangings, non-textile wall hangings.
(18) - Games and playthings, namely, educational toys, soft toys, mechanical toys, electrical toys, action toys, toy model action figure kits, stuffed toys, plush toys, inflatable bath and pool toys, dolls, dolls' clothing, dolls' accessories, infants' rattles, action figures, puppets, toy model vehicles, scale model vehicles, building blocks, balloons, playground balls, pails, shovels, roller skates, ride-on toys, battery-operated ride-on toys, construction toy kits, toy punching bags, toy swords, noisemakers namely toy noise makers and party favours in the nature of crackers, card games, bubble-making wand and solution sets, baby multiple activity toys, bath toys, children's multiple activity toys, dog toys, infant crib toys, inflatable ride-on toys, non-riding transportation toys, party favours in the nature of small toys, soft sculpture toys, squeezable squeaking toys, water squirting toys, wind-up walking toys, wind-up toys, electric and electronic action toys, toys designed to be attached to strollers, car seats, cribs and high chairs, toy action figures and accessories therefore, toy armour, costumes, toy figures, toy mobiles, toy hoop sets, toy model hobby craft kits, toy tents, toy modeling dough, toy rockets, toy snow globes, toy vehicles, toy watches, toy weapons, computer games, video games, role playing games, video game machines, board games, card games, hand held units for playing electronic games, hand held units for playing video games, paddle ball games, pinball games, gaming machines, jigsaw puzzles, modelling compound and modelling compound activity sets, activity sets, stamp and colour sets, blackboards, pinball games, colour your own posters, paint by number sets, crayon by number sets, painting sets, doodle art with or without markers, scale models and model kits, stuffed and inflatable toys, namely plush and flat fabric toys, inflatable figures, bop bags, bubble toys, puppets, kites, windsocks, toy movie viewers, toy movie projectors and video cassettes therefor, non-interactive video games, poster kits, model airplanes, die cast toys, play situation toys, push or pull toys either with or without sounding means, balls of all kinds, toys simulating objects used by adults in day to day activities, namely ironing boards, irons, battery operated sewing machines, blenders, mixers, stoves, sinks, refrigerators, microwaves and telephones, musical toys, construction toy kits comprised of blocks and beads, toy flashlights, toy guns, pencil sets and cases, electronic and non-electronic action games, electronic road racing sets, remote control model toys, savings banks: flying saucers for toss games and sports games; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely, skateboards, flying discs, kites, portable inflatable swimming pools, toboggans, snow sleds for recreational use, roller skates, skate boards, scooters, scooter bikes, scooter boards, rowing machines, weight lifting equipment, stationary exercise bicycles, parallel bars, horizontal beams, trampolines, skipping ropes, box horses, vaulting springs, vaulting poles, mats, ropes, rings, shot puts, punching bags, swivels and stands therefor, boxing gloves, boxing shorts, hard hats, hockey sticks, hockey skates, hockey pucks, hockey pads, hockey facemasks, hockey helmets, hockey nets, and hockey uniforms, figure skates, racing skates, skate blades, skate guards, skis, ski bindings, ski poles, safety straps, ski wax, volley balls, volley ball nets and volley ball uniforms, baseballs, baseball bats, baseball gloves, and baseball uniforms, fishing accessories, namely rods, reels, poles, lures, lines, swivels, spinners, flies, plugs, bait, floats, hooks, sinkers, nets, tackle boxes, gaffs, minnow pails, bait boxes, creels, golf clubs, golf bags, golf balls, golf carts, putting and mat sets, tees, golf gloves, footballs, kicking tees, football pads, football uniforms, football helmets and attachments therefor, athletic supports, mouth guards, stadium robes and lap robes, goa
(19) - Meat, fish, poultry, game, meat extract, soup, eggs, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables, milk, semi-skimmed and skimmed milk; milk, cream, and dairy products, namely, powdered milk, flavoured gelified milk and whisked milk, milk desert, yoghurt, ice creams, drinking yoghurt, mousses, creams, whipped cream, dessert creams, fresh cream, butter, butter cream, cheese pastes, cheese, matured cheese, matured cheese containing mold, fresh unmatured cheese and cheese in brine, cream cheese, cottage cheese, fresh cheese sold as a paste or liquid in natural or flavoured form, beverages made mainly with or from milk or milk products, beverages made mainly from milk ferments, milk beverages containing fruits, fermented natural or flavoured milk products, chocolate beverages with milk, coffee beverages with milk, and non-dairy substitutes for all the aforementioned; milk beverages; malted, beverages and preparations for making malted beverages; cream; powdered milk; powdered skimmed milk; flavoured milk powder for making drinks; dried milk; imitation cream, imitation milk; preparations for making cream; whiteners for beverages; non dairy whiteners; blends of dried glucose syrup, vegetable fats and of caseinates; edible oils and edible fats; yoghurt, yoghurt based desserts; milk based desserts; jams; vegetable, fruit, meat, poultry, game, fish and seafood preserves; prepared meals; snack foods, namely, cereal-based snack foods, wheat-based snack foods, fruit-based snack foods, vegetable-based snack foods, meat-based snack foods, rice-based snack foods, corn-based snack foods, potato based snack foods, snack mixes, namely crackers, pretzels, candied nuts and/or popped popcorn, candied fruit snacks, granola-based snack bars, snack food dips, snack mix consisting primarily of processed fruits, processed nuts and/or raisins, candied nuts, chocolate covered nuts, fresh nuts, processed cheese snacks, cheese and cracker combination snacks, cheese favoured puffed corn snacks, banana chips, corn chips, flour-based chips, fruit chips, grain-based chips, potato chips, tortilla chips, popcorn, pretzels; flavourings and seasoning; herbal preparations for making beverages; additives for flavouring beverages; coffee, mixtures of coffee and chicory, coffee essences, coffee extracts, artificial coffee, coffee preparations, drinks containing coffee; chicory and chicory mixtures, all for use as substitutes for coffee; tea, black tea, herbal tea (not for medical or curative purposes), tea essences, tea extracts, instant tea, tea mixtures; cocoa, cocoa products, namely, confections and candy all containing cocoa; cocoa products, namely, baked goods containing cocoa, namely, muffins, scones, biscuits, cookies, pastries and breads and ready-to-make mixes of the same, beverages made from or containing cocoa; cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, beverages made from or containing chocolate, beverages made from or containing cocoa, preparations for making chocolate or cocoa based drinks; malted food drinks; malted drinks, preparations for making malted beverages; preparations for making tea, herbal tea, coffee, cocoa, drinking chocolate, and malted drinks; flavoured infusions for making beverages; custard powder; blancmange; baking powder; flour, flour concentrates, bran, wheatgerm; yeast; rusks; food binding ingredients; cereals and preparations made from cereals, breakfast cereal preparations; bread, bread products, namely, dough, bread sticks, buns, rolls, loaves, pita bread, bagels, bagel chips, cakes, scones, biscuits, mixes for producing bread products and bread confectionery, pastry; bakery products, namely, mixes for making bakery goods, baked confections, confectionery squares, cookies, muffins, brownies, cakes, danish pastries, cookie pies, pies, fruit pies, frozen cookie dough, pre-mixed cookie dough, raw cookie dough; farinaceous products and preparations, namely, waffles, pancakes, mixes for waffles, mixes for pancakes, macaroni and cheese mix, tor
(20) - Mineral and aerated waters; non-alcoholic beverages, namely, aerated fruit juices, aloe vera drinks, aloe vera juices, fruit drinks, fruit juices, coffee flavoured soft drinks, cola, de-alcoholized wines, drinking water, flavoured waters, fruit flavoured soft drinks, fruit nectars, fruit punches, punches, soft drinks flavoured with tea, fruit-flavoured drinks, ginger ale, ginger beer, lemonade, lithia water, malt beverages, quinine water, seltzer water, smoothies (dairy based), smoothies (fruit based), soda water, carbonated soft drinks, low calorie soft drinks, non-carbonated soft drinks, sports drinks, spring water, sweet cider, table water, tomato juice beverage, vegetable juice beverage; low alcoholic beverages, namely, beers, ales, lagers, malt beers, beer-based coolers; coffee flavoured ale, coffee flavoured beer, malt liquor; malt coolers; punches, stout, wines, cider, wine punches, wine coolers, sangria, prepared wine cocktails, prepared low-alcohol cocktails, liqueurs, fruit wines, extracts of spiritous liquors, aperitifs, aperitif wines, tea based beverages, coffee based beverages; fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages, namely, concentrates, syrups or powders used in the preparation of drinks, essences for the manufacture of liqueurs; essences for the preparation of mineral waters, essences for use in making soft drinks, fruit juice concentrates, grape must, malt syrup for beverages, beer wort, malt wort; must; cocktail mixes (non-alcoholic); cocktail mixes (alcoholic).