(1) - Clothing, namely: t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, trousers, pants, jeans, jackets, vests, swim suits, ties, sleepwear, robes and dressing gowns, dresses and skirts, footwear namely sport shoes, sneakers, sandals, thongs, slippers, boots, shoes and socks, outerwear namely gloves, mittens, ear and neck bands, ear muffs, scarves, rain coats, windbreakers, parkas, rain pants, snow pants, snowsuits and headgear namely caps, toques, hats and beanies.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely: conception, creation, production and presentation of theatrical performances which may or may not include choreography and dance and which may or may not be set to music and/or song.
(3) - Baby gifts, namely: tableware, spoons, cups, mugs, drinking glasses, feeding dishes, bowls and plates, dinnerware, glass figurines, ceramic figurines, porcelain figurines, plastic figurines, crystal figurines, clay figurines, pewter figurines, mirror frames, picture frames, clocks, baby rattles, toothbrush holders, light switch plates, boxes for storing jewellery, bookends, coin banks, hair brushes, combs, stuffed toys, action figures, Christmas omaments, jewellery, namely: watches, rings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, zipper pulls, anklets, hair clips, hair bands and earrings.
(4) - Conception, creation, production and presentation of audiovisual works, namely: television programs/entertainment, radio programs/entertainment, internet programs/entertainment, motion picture films, and entertainment and/or educational software.
(5) - Souvenir items namely flags and pennants, writing materials namely pens, pencils, pencil crayons, wax crayons and fibre-tipped markers, pencil cases, rulers, erasers, playing cards, key chains, place mats, towels, fridge and other decorative magnets, mouse pads, water bottles, sunglasses, flashlights, postcards and photographs.
(6) - Amusement park services, water park services.
(7) - Paper and printed items, namely: books, bookmarks, brochures, posters, lithographs, pamphlets, magazines, calendars, diaries, appointment books, loose-leaf binders, gift wrapping paper and gift bags, address books, photo albums, memoblocks, greeting cards, playing cards, notebooks, music books, scrap books, decals, comic books, sticker books and colouring books, stationary, namely: blank cards, envelopes, note books and note paper, greeting cards, postcards, writing paper, wallpaper and wallpaper borders.
(8) - Fan club and fan club administrative services.
(9) - Computer programs and other electronically and/or digitally stored and retrievable materials namely entertainment and educational materials for use at home and in schools.
(10) - Pre-recorded media for the storage and reproduction of sound and/or video, featuring music and/or theatrical or dramatic performances, namely: audio cassettes, video cassettes, computer diskettes, audio discs, video discs, compact discs, DVD's and motion picture films.
(11) - Bags and cases, namely: book bags, tote bags, sports bags, travel bags, luggage, suitcases, suit and/or garment bags, trunks, carrying cases, hand bags, wallets, purses, knapsacks, fanny packs, gym bags, key cases, coin-key cases and umbrellas.
(12) - Games, toys and playthings, namely: jigsaw puzzles, toy mobiles, dolls, doll accessories, Halloween masks and costumes, puppets, stuffed and/or plush toys, board games, water-squirting toys, balls and kites.
(13) - Housewares, namely: pillow cases, bed sheets, comforters and blankets, lamps, music boxes and mobiles, table cloths, fabric and other decorative materials.
(14) - Paintings and giclees.
(15) - Furniture, namely, desks, chairs, stools, benches, tables, beds, coffee and end tables, wood and plastic picnic tables, patio chairs and tables, shelving, book cases, dressers, cribs and change tables, rocking chairs, recliners, sofa and love seats.
(16) - Candy, namely, candy bars, chocolate bars, chewing gum, jujubes, jellied confections, hard candies, gum drops, jelly beans, gumballs, breath and other mints.
(17) - Food and foodstuffs, namely, potato chips and other potato based or flavoured snacks, cheese sticks and other cheese based or flavoured snacks, pretzels, nuts including candy and chocolate coated peanuts and almonds, sunflower seeds, ice cream, ice milk, ice cream bars.
(18) - Beverages, namely, fruit flavoured beverages, fruit juices, carbonated drinks, shaved ice beverages, sodas, bottled water.
(19) - Musical instruments, namely, string instruments including guitars, banjos, violins, basses, pianos, drums and other percussion instruments, wind instruments including flutes, recorders, saxophones.
(20) - Cosmetics, fragrances, bath and hair care products.
(21) - Vitamins and other health care products including adhesive bandages, slings, herbal preparations, sun screen and sun block, lip balm.
(22) - Fair, carnival, theme and amusement park rides and games.
(23) - Animations including cartoons and clay animations.