(1) - Fabric; fleece fabric.
(2) - Bronze, ceramic, pewter and porcelain figurines and ornaments.
(3) - Jigsaws and flat character magnets.
(4) - Hand towels, oven mitts, pot-holders, dish-cloths, tie towels, vinyl shower curtains, fingertip towels, rugs, place mats, bath rugs, shower curtain rings, bath accessories namely jars and tumblers for the bathroom made of resin, ceramic or wood, toothbrush holders, soap dishes, tumblers, waste cans, lotion pumps, tissue covers, canisters and vanity trays.
(5) - Jewellery boxes; accessory boxes for jewellery, hair ornaments; and fashion accessory boxes.
(6) - Toiletries, namely baby wash, cream, cleansing lotion, shampoo, rice bran powder, soap dishes, soap figurines, soap, skin refresher lotion, baby massage oil, drawer lining paper, room fragrance diffuser, hanging wardrobe freshener, toothbrush mugs, folding cardboard gift cartons, toilet bags, eau-de-cologne, coat hangers, biscuits, tea, fruit jelly, confectionery namely, jelly beans, marshmallow, lollipops and gummies, cakes and chocolates.
(7) - Crib comforter, crib bedding, diaper stacker, dressing table covers, sheet savers, coverlets, blankets, quilts, wall hangings, headrests, organisers for the nursery, door pillows, photo albums, high chair covers safety seats, window treatments namely, curtains, blinds, drapes, shutters; lampshades.
(8) - Personal cheques, self-adhesive address labels, cheque book covers.
(9) - Bassinet.
(10) - Wooden furniture namely pinboards, message boards, coat racks, personalised room-door nameplates, light switch covers, beds, benches, boards, cabinets, chests of drawers, chests for toys, chairs, cots, desks, fireguards, footstools, shelves, magazine racks, mirrors, picture frames, sideboards, tables, and writing desks; wall murals, wallpaper.
(11) - Sleepwear, tops, bottoms, jumpsuits and dresses for children, rompers, sunsuits, knit outerwear, bibs, hood towel sets, face cloths, diaper sets, headwear for children namely, hats, caps, headbands and mufflers; sleeping bags, snow suits, scarves, gloves, mitts and mittens, slippers, bootees, socks.
(12) - Jewellery including earrings, broaches, charm bracelets, pendants, lockets and cufflinks; thimbles, metal bookmarks, broach lapel pins, bookmarks, key-rings, pill boxes.
(13) - Scrapbooks, scrapbook papers, stickers, die-cut frames.
(14) - Chocolate novelties, decorative tins containing confections and snacks, namely candies, cakes, biscuits, nuts, crisps, savoury snacks and sweet meats, character confectionery namely jelly beans, marshmallows, lollipops, gummies and chocolate shapes.
(15) - Coffee sets namely coffee pots, mugs, cups and saucers, cream and sugar bowls; baby banks, musical and non-musical boxes, baby comb and brush, baby spoons, cups, bottles, bowls, children's feeding sets comprising spoon, fork, knife; children's toothbox, hanging ornament, children's mirror, rattles, miniature figurine birthday candle holders.
(16) - Stuffed soft dolls, balls, beanies, car seat strap covers, clocks, pacifier clips, play set environments for dolls, soft blocks, soft neck support toys, soft zipper pulls, pull toys, puppets for the bath, crib dolls and panels, doorknob pillows, puppets, spinning toys, nursery storage boxes, nursery shelves, bean bags, bath gift sets namely, face cloths, body brushes, pumice stones, bath salts, essential oils for baths, soaps, bath lotions, body lotions, shampoos, conditioners, scrubbing brushes, flannels.
(17) - Ornaments of resin, styrene, porcelain, glass, plastic.
(18) - Ornaments of silver, silver plate, vermeil and gold plate, key rings, pendants on chains, ID bracelets, earrings, charms.
(19) - T-shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans, wrap tops, body stockings, trousers, overalls, underwear, pyjamas, caps, bandannas, hair-bands, dresses, skirts.
(20) - Door plaques made of fabric, poly-resin and wood, bookends, insulated bottle warmers, changing pads, diaper bags, vinyl totes and day bags, layettes, feeding items made of plastic namely spoons, plates, forks, knives, bowls, mugs and cups.
(21) - Cookie jars, cookie cutters, fan pulls, die-cut magnets, paper growth charts, tin banks containing confectionery namely candies, cakes, biscuits, nuts, crisps, savoury snacks and sweet meats; window clings, sun-catchers, boxed art sets, namely crayons, markers, paints and blank paper; coupon organisers; mini gift charms.
(22) - Cookies.
(23) - Buttons, barrettes, sewing labels, necklaces, sewing kits namely, scissors, thread, thimbles, needles, pins, printed templates that are stitch guides for embroidery, fabric pieces to make felt toys, embroidery silk and threads, embroidery and sewing frames; buckles, shoe clips.
(24) - Stroller toy bar, infant carrier toy bar, teething plush, drawer pulls, electronic plush, wrist rattles.
(25) - Place-mats, coasters, trays, umbrella stands, wastepaper bins, laminated chopping boards.
(26) - Cake accessories namely, decorating accessories for cakes, stands and pillars, gelatin transfers, coloured cake decorations in the shape of figures from the Beatrix Potter books.
(27) - Duvet covers, pillow cases, cushions, cushion covers, lavender sachets.
(28) - Babies' bottles, feeding cups, feeding bottles, bowls and feeding bowl sets, insulated bottle bags, keepsake boxes, activity blankets, baby monitors, baby throws, birth pillows, breast pumps, crib lights, jar sets, lamp bases, light switch covers, pacifiers, potty chairs, mittens, sunshades, teethers, cardboard wall decorations, hand print kits, bed rails, infant carriers made of cloth, plastic and metal worn on the body, baby carriages and baby strollers.
(29) - Party masks, scrapbook pictures, decorative garlands.
(30) - Cut-out designs for wallpaper.
(31) - Paper treat bags, re-usable border and window stickers.
(32) - Boxed note cards, money banks, paper-covered boxes, clocks, nightlights, postcard books, plate' covers, bath and baby canisters, block puzzles, ceramic centrepieces, doorstops, suitcase boxes, die-cut gift bags.
(33) - Wallpaper, borders.
(34) - Cardboard Easter eggs.
(35) - Throws.
(36) - Babysitters' portfolios.
(37) - Collectable dolls, boutonnieres, felt hanging figurines.
(38) - Tea sets made of porcelain and dolls tea sets.
(39) - Pillows, tote bags, tapestries, seat cushions for chairs and benches, stockings, tree skirts, bell pulls.
(40) - Christmas tree decorations.
(41) - Flower garden bouquets, garden seeds, plant planters and vases, tubs and troughs for flowers.
(42) - Baby record books, calendars, thank you notes, birth announcement sets namely cards, envelopes and notelets.
(43) - Nurseryware, giftware, dinnerware and teaware made of china, porcelain, earthenware or jasper; toby jugs, tissue box covers, pot pourri bowls, tiles, cotton wool holders, pin trays, vases, watering cans, flower pots, door handles, door knobs, keyhole covers, nameplates, ceramic door furniture, spoon rests, utensil jars, mixing bowls, jugs, teapot stands, salt and pepper pots, mustard jars, flour shakers, table decorations, candlesticks, serving trays, cheese platters, ceramic cutlery, oven-to-tableware and microwave dishes, saki sets namely cups, saki jugs and glasses; toothpick containers, soy sauce bottles, lunch boxes, chopsticks, rice bowls and rice serving dishes, chopstick rests, heated teapot stands and Japanese tea cups, ceramic jewellery, porcelain egg cups.
(44) - Candle holders.
(45) - Tea, jam, honey.
(46) - Cardboard building blocks.
(47) - Pre-recorded video tapes and audio tapes, pre-recorded discs, pre-recorded DVDs, pre-recorded CDs, pre-recorded CD ROMs and pre-recorded compact discs all containing musical recordings and audio books relating to the works of Beatrix Potter; pre-recorded films for entertainment purposes; projections, slide projections and display screens; video recorders; video players; videos, CD and cassette players; computer software for interactive learning; hand-held electrical games apparatus for children; electronic books; sound and video cartridges; computer games; cameras; calculating machines; sunglasses; tapes, discs and records, all bearing or for recordal of sound, video and data.
(48) - Notepaper and writing paper, paper mobiles; cardboard and cardboard mobiles, cut-out cardboard and shapes of Beatrix Potter characters; books, magazines and comics, envelopes, cards, diaries, notebooks; pens, pencils, markers and crayons, cases for pens, pencils, markers and crayons, erasers, rulers and pencil sharpeners, pictures, photographs and prints, posters, paintbrushes, painting sets; printing stamps and ink pads, memo and notices boards, instructional and teaching books and magazines featuring children's characters; decalcomanias and stickers, greetings cards and postcards, book marks, coasters, playing cards, book ends, paper weights, paper window decorations, namely, cut-out Beatrix Potter characters; knitting, embroidery and clothing patterns, calendars and diaries; height charts, paper hats; diapers, bookplates and bookmarks, wrapping paper, gift tags, table cloths, table mats and table napkins of paper, tissue.
(49) - Figurines made of porcelain, plaster, earthenware and china; statuettes made of porcelain, china, metal earthenware; basins, baskets; birdcages; bowls, boxes of sweetmeats; hair and clothes brushes, buckets made of plastic, tin and enamel for general household use; butter dishes; cake moulds; candy boxes made of cardboard, metal and plastic; candle rings, candle sticks; chamber pots; china ornaments; pails; pictures; watering cans; dusting cloths; cleaning rags; clothes racks; clothes pins; combs; sponges for household purposes; toilet brushes; toilet sponges; toothbrushes; cookery moulds; biscuit cutters; cookie jars; covers for dishes; cruet stands for oil and vinegar; egg cups; fruit cups; vegetable dishes; flower pots; menu card holders; mixing spoons; nail brushes; napkin holders; plates, paper plates, cups and saucers, mugs, jugs and pots, dishes and bowls, cooking pots; drinking glasses; hair brushes, combs and sponges; dishes for soap; soap dispensers; door handles of porcelain; glass bulbs; glass flasks; glass jars; glass stoppers; glass vials; goblets; soup bowls; spice sets; tea caddies; tea services, namely, tea pots, cups, saucers, milk jugs and sugar bowls; china; perfume burners; perfume sprayers; trays; napkin rings and coasters; litter boxes for pets; door knobs and handles; coffee and tea pots; plates, cups, saucers, bowls, mugs, lunch boxes; money boxes; soap boxes; soap dispensers; soap holders; baby bottles; egg timers; ice buckets; rolling pins; sieves of porcelain or glass; trays; vacuum bottles.
(50) - Aprons; babies' diapers; bath robes; bath sandals; bathing suits; belts; berets; boots; camisoles; caps; coats; frocks; gloves; hoods; jackets; jerseys; jumpers; masquerade costumes; mittens; muffs; overalls; overcoats; pyjamas; knickers; petticoats; scarves; shawls; shirts; slippers; smocks; stockings; suspenders; teddies; tights; waistcoats; boots, shoes and slippers; gloves and mittens, aprons and tabards, diapers, knitwear, T-shirts and sweatshirts, hosiery, booties, ties and belts; sun visors.
(51) - Balloons; board games; toy building blocks; chess games; coin operated games; games and apparatus for performing magic tricks; dolls; dolls' houses; dolls' clothes; marbles; marionettes; theatrical masks; toy masks; toy mobiles; party favours; parlour games; plush toys; puppets; rocking horses, scale model vehicles; soap bubbles; teddy bears; toy animals; toy tops; puzzles; bells for Christmas trees; candle holders for Christmas trees; Christmas tree stands; Christmas trees; dolls and puppets and clothing therefor; computer games; plush and fabric toys; toy mobiles; rattles; blocks for play, balls made of rubber for use by children for play; bows, arrows and quivers; baseball gloves; rounder bats, baseball bats, cricket bats and softball bats; bicycles; fishing tackle; bobsleighs; sleighs; skating boots; kites.