(1) - Unexposed camera film, unexposed cinematographic film, sensitized photographic film, unexposed photographic film, photosensitive paper; peat; plant food; potting soil; artificial sweeteners.
(2) - Retail store services selling the above wares; distributorship services relating to the above wares; retail store services via a global communications network selling the above wares; mail order catalog services; advertising agency services; copying of documents for others; automobile dealerships; direct mail advertising; directory information; providing home shopping services in a wide variety of fields by means of television; promoting and conducting trade shows in a wide variety of fields; slogan cartoon and character licensing; theatrical ticket agencies.
(3) - House paint, paint for artists paint for model airplanes, model cars, model toys and the like; paints for arts and crafts, photocopier toner, and watercolor paints.
(4) - Insurance and real estate services; financial and monetary services, namely credit card services; credit unions; financial planning services; financial investment in the field of securities and real estate; insurance agencies and insurance underwriting services in the fields of home, accident, business, life, accident, health, and casualty; administration of and organizing pre-paid health care plans; real estate agency services; telephone calling card services; stock brokerage services; traveler's check issuance services; automated teller machine services.
(5) - Cosmetics and personal care and cleaning products, namely skin soaps, perfume, cologne, essential oils for personal use; blushers, eye pencils, eye shadows, eyebrow pencils, eyeliners, foundation makeup, lipsticks, lip glosses, mascara and rouge; hair care products, namely shampoos, hair spray, hair lotions, hair gel and hair conditioners; dentifrice; skin lotions and creams; nail polish; potpourri; incense; sachets; bath products, namely bath oil, bath beads, bath foam, bath gel, bath crystals, bath powder; sun tanning and blocking preparations; bubble baths, body lotions, body oils, toothpaste, dental floss, deodorants, cleaning preparations, namely all-purpose household cleaning preparations, glass cleaners, and stain and spot removers for fabric; cotton balls and cotton for cosmetic purposes, detergent soap, automatic dishwashing detergents, dishwashing detergents, disposable wipes for personal use, floor polish, furniture polish, glass cleaners, laundry detergent, laundry bleach; petroleum jelly for cosmetic and personal care purposes; baby powder; face powder; talcum powder; room fragrances; soaps for hand, body and face.
(6) - Telecommunications services, including radio and television broadcasting; broadcasting via a global communications network; electronic mail services; paging services; pay per view television transmission services; telephone communication services; video broadcasting.
(7) - Candles; fuel for motor vehicles, namely gasoline; automobile lubricants; motor oil.
(8) - Laundry services and diaper cleaning services.
(9) - Baby food and formula; adhesive bandages; non-alcoholic dietary and food supplements; vitamins; pharmaceutical preparations and over-the-counter medical preparations, namely medicated skin care preparations, medicated sunburn lotions, tea for medicinal purposes, appetite suppressants and diet pills; air deodorants; air fresheners; analgesics; antacids; antibiotic creams and ointments; anti-histamines; ASA; carpet deodorizes; contact lens cleaning solutions; contact lens solutions; contact lens wetting solutions; cough drops; cough expectorants; cough lozenges; cough syrups.
(10) - Transport, packaging and storage of goods, travel arrangement services, including air transportation; automobile rental and leasing services; boat cruises; travel clubs; food delivery services; parcel delivery services; delivery of goods by means of truck and air; emergency auto towing; tour guide services; travel information services; moving van services; public utility services; railway transport services; travel booking agencies; travel clubs; arranging of travel tours.
(11) - Aluminum foil, metal piggy banks, metal bells, safety deposit boxes, metal oil cans sold empty, metal cans sold empty, metal caps for bottles, metal chains, metal money clips not of precious metal, metal decorative boxes, fixed towel dispensers of metal, aluminum foil paper, metal key holders, metal holders for signboards, metal horseshoes, metal identification bracelets, metal key blanks, metal key fobs, metal key rings; door hardware, namely, keys and key cylinders, metal keys for locks; key chains made of metal; metal license plates, metal lock boxes, metal name badges; metal name plates, metal time capsules.
(12) - Treatment of materials, namely photographic film finishing and development services.
(13) - Eyeglasses, sunglasses; eyeglass frames; pre-recorded video tapes, pre-recorded audio tapes, compact discs and video discs, all featuring music, dance, comedy, dramatic or non-dramatic productions, poetry, art, sports, physical fitness, stories for children and/or adults, history, culture, lifestyle and/or technology; batteries, battery packs, battery chargers, compact discs, computer buffers, computer disc drives, blank floppy computer discs, blank hard computer discs, computer furniture, computer hardware, computer interface boards, computer keyboards, computer memories, computer monitors, computer mouse, computer peripheral mouse pads, computer operating programs, computer printers, computer printer cartridges; blank magnetic computer tapes, computers and instructional manuals sold as a unit, electric converters, document scanners, modems; holders for compact discs, jackets for compact discs; cd-rom drives; computer software for games and information relating to plush and stuffed toy animals, children, stories, poems, artwork and applicant's retail stores; personal electronic organizers; pre-paid magnetically encoded telephone calling cards; magnetically encoded credit and debit cards; neon, electric and luminous signs; video game interactive control floor pads or mats; video game cartridges; computer game cassettes; computer games cartridges; computer game equipment containing memory devices, namely, discs; computer game joysticks, programs and tapes; video game machines for use with televisions; computer game programs; video game joysticks virtual reality game software; cameras; radios; telephones; photographic equipment and accessories, namely cameras, video recorders, flashes, screens, projectors and lenses.
(14) - Entertainment and educational services, namely video and motion picture production and distribution, radio and television production and distribution thereof; entertainment in the nature of sporting events; book publishing services; conducting exhibitions in a wide variety of fields; entertainment in the nature of television and radio programs, amusement park rides; on-line computer games, musical concerts, live performances by a musical band; amusement parks; nursery schools; conducting parties for others; health club services; museums; movie theaters; recording studio services; arranging for ticket reservations for shows and other events; zoos.
(15) - Flash lights.
(16) - Child care centers; medical clinics and hospital services; motor clubs; news and features distribution; health resorts and spas, health maintenance organizations; retirement home services; lawn care services; portrait photography services; printing services; hair salons; monitoring of burglar security alarms; travel agency services; hotel services; restaurant services providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information; leasing or providing access time to computer data basses/web sites/home pages of others in a wide variety of field(s) by means of a global computer network; providing information in a wide variety of fields by means of a global computer information network; computer services, namely providing on-line publications in a wide variety of fields.
(17) - Fireworks.
(18) - Jewelry, namely watches, pins, earrings, chains, necklaces, bracelets, rings, cuff links, shoe ornaments; piggy banks of precious metal; clocks; candle holders of precious metal.
(19) - Address books, address labels, address plates; addressing machines; automatic adhesive dispensers for office use, adhesive tape dispensers for household or stationery use, adhesive tape and adhesives for stationery or household purposes; coin albums, photograph albums, scrapbook albums, stamp albums; storage albums for typewriter printwheels and typeballs; almanacs; announcement cards; printed survey answer sheets; appliqués in the form of decals; archival storage pages; art etchings, art mounts, art paper, art pictures, art prints, graphic art reproductions, printed art reproductions; artists' brushes, arts and craft kits, namely arts and craft paint kits, colored craft and art sand kits, drawing kits with paper and pens, pencils, markers, crayons and chalk; paint kits; atlases; autograph books; pressure sensitive graphics for application to automobiles; printed awards; baby books; paper name badges; garbage bags of plastic or paper, general purpose plastic bags, grocery bags, merchandise bags, party paper bags, paper refuse bags, plastic trash bags, sandwich bags of paper or plastic, trash bags, plastic food storage bags for household use; plastic or paper bags, envelopes and pouches for merchandise packaging; ball-point pens; paper banners; desk basket for desk accessories; paper bath mats, bathroom tissue; facial tissue; bibles; paper bibs; mechanical binder sets comprised of rings, dividers or folders, binders, loose leaf binders and paper; book bindings; black boards; packaging, namely, blister cards; blotters; blue prints; poster boards, art sketching boards, bristol boards, directory boards, drawing boards, illustration boards, magnetic boards, memorandum boards, mounting boards, paper illustration boards, paper boards, lap boards for reading and writing, slate boards for writing; bond paper; book covers, book holders, book plates, book rests, cloth for bookbinding, bookends; bookkeeping books and forms; bookmarks; account books; anniversary books, appointment books, business record books, cash receipt books, children's activity books, children's books, coloring books, composition books, cook books, copy books, coupon books, data books, date books, dictation books, engagement books, exercise books, expense books, guest books, index books, ledger books, log books, memorandum books, note books, picture books, printed music books, receipt books, recipe books, score books; fiction books, non-fiction books; sketch books, song books, stenographers' note books, telephone number books, travel books, voucher books, wallcovering sample books; wedding books, wirebound books; cardboard boxes, corrugated record storage boxes, paper boxes; pencil and pen boxes and cases; stationery boxes, file boxes for storage of business or personal records; bumper stickers; business cards; paper cake decorations, calendar desk pads and stands, calendar stands, calendars; blank cards, Christmas cards, credit cards, debit cards without magnetic encoding, file cards, filing cards, flash cards, gift cards, greeting cards, note cards, occasion cards, playing cards and playing card cases, score cards, trading cards, trivia cards, cards bearing universal greetings; caricatures; cartoon prints, newspaper cartoons and comic strips; comic books; mail order catalogs; decorative paper centerpieces; bank checks, check books, check book and passbook wallets, checkbook covers and holders; clip boards; paper clips; patterns for making clothes, paper table cloths; coasters made of paper; computer game instruction manuals, computer paper; confetti; copy paper; corrugated containers; crayons; crepe paper; crossword puzzles; daily planners, date computer manuals; date indicators; decal comanias, decals; desk pads, desk sets, desk file trays, desk stands and holders for pens, pencils and ink, desk top organizers and planners; disposable diapers; diaries, dictionaries, classified directories, hotel directories, telephone directories, rubber document stamps; paper
(20) - Attaché cases; backpacks; bookbags; diaper bags; duffel bags; handbags; sports oags; billfolds; business card cases; credit card cases; key cases; cosmetic cases sold empty; chain purses; coin purses; fanny packs; animal leashes and collars; luggage; waist packs; pocketbooks; umbrellas, golf umbrellas and wallets; baby backpacks; trunks.
(21) - Furniture, namely chairs, beds, tables, bookcases, cradles, high chairs, booster seats, changing tables, chests, dressers, desks, ottomans, settees, sofas, stools, toy chests, coat stands, umbrella stands, armoires and wardrobes; mirrors; picture frames; plastic cake decorations; plastic flags; figurines; sculptures; carvings; statues; non-metal key chains; plastic bibs; corks for bottles, sleeping bags.
(22) - Kitchenware, namely cooking pots, metal pans, frying pans, glass pans, tea kettles, coffee pots not of precious metal and tea pots not of precious metal, beverage glassware; dinnerware, namely serving platters, serving bowls, fruit cups, dessert plates and place settings, namely sets containing a combination of dinner plates, salad plates, salad bowls, cereal bowls, cups, saucers and bread plates and dessert plates; fitted vanity cases; champagne and wine buckets; ice buckets; chocolate, cake, pastry and cookery molds; decorative crystal prisms; paper plates and cups; plastic plates and cups; drinking flasks; decorative stained glass; stamped glass; glass bowls; hair brushes and combs; napkin holders; toothpick holders; lunch boxes; pepper and salt mills; mugs; bottle openers; decorative ornaments of china, crystal, glass porcelain and/or terra cotta; pails; boxes for dispensing paper towels; perfume atomizers sold empty; decorative plates; statues and statuettes of china, crystal, earthenware, glass, porcelain and/or terra cotta; beverage stirrers; pre-moistened towelettes; drinking vessels; wastepaper baskets; non- woven fabric cosmetic wipes not made of paper; jars for jams and jellies made of earthenware, glass, porcelain, plastic and/or terra cotta; beer jugs; bakeware, namely baking pans, baking dishes, cookie sheets, cake pans; non-metal piggy banks; flower baskets; portable beverage coolers and dispensers; bottles, sold empty; cake stands and servers; non-electric candelabras and candlesticks not of precious metal; canister sets; porcelain and earthenware, namely plates, platters, dishes, bowls, cups, saucers, serving dishes and serving plates, paint buckets; butter dishes; pitchers; soap dispensers, toothpaste dispensers; paper cups, paper plates; plasticware, namely plastic spoons, forks, knives, serving spoons and serving forks.
(23) - Oven mitts, towels, linens, comforters, blankets, wash clothes, sheets, bed linens, bath linens, household linens, textile napkins, textile wall hangings, bed spreads, table mats not of paper, pillows, pillow cases, pillow shams, pennants not of paper, pot holders, quilts, bed sheets, table cloths not made of paper, crib bumpers and crib canopies, cloth banners, fabrics.
(24) - Men's, women's, and children's clothing, namely pants, jeans, blouses, skirts, shorts, dresses, jackets, vests, coats, warm-up suits, ties, suits, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shirts, sweaters; footwear, namely shoes, boots, sandals and slippers; hats, caps, berets, scarves, clothing belts, gloves, mittens; pajamas; bathrobes; nightgowns; aprons; cloth diapers.
(25) - Rugs, carpets, mats, floor coverings, namely vinyl floor coverings; wall hangings.
(26) - Toys, namely rubber action balls; action figures and accessories therefor; action skill games; mechanical action toys, electric action toys; action-type target games; toy airplanes; toy armor; balloons; toy banks; bath toys; toy clothing; bingo cards; toy building blocks; toy construction blocks; board games; toy boxes; toy cap pistols; card games; party favors in the nature of crackers or noise-makers; craft sets for decorating balloons; electronic dart games; dolls, doll clothing, doll costumes, accessories for dolls; electronic game equipment with a watch function; role playing game equipment in the nature of game book manual; equipment sold as a unit for playing card games; hand-held unit for playing electronic games and/or video games; parlor games; pinball-type games; role playing games; toy gliders; doll house furnishings; jigsaw puzzles; manipulative games and puzzles; crib mobiles, toy mobiles; scale model airplanes; model toy train sets; plush toy animals and figures and accessories therefor; toy model vehicles and related accessories sold as a unit; electronically-operated toy motor vehicles; musical toys; toy noisemakers; puppets; ride-on toys; soft sculptured toys; spinning toys; stuffed toy animals and figures and accessories therefor; toy swords; toy vehicles; baby multiple activity toys; infant action crib toys; non-riding transportation toys; party favors in the nature of small toys; plush toys; squeezable squeaking toys; water squirting toys; wind-up toys; ventriloquist's dummies; return tops; toy zip guns; sporting goods, namely golf bags; golf ball markers; golf balls; golf clubs; head covers for golf clubs; baseballs; basketballs; footballs; net balls; table tennis balls; tennis balls; volley balls; baseball bats, softball bats; stationary exercise bicycles; road bicycles; gaming equipment, namely, chips and game wheels; poker chips; dart boards; softball gloves; hockey pucks; hockey gloves and pads; ice skates; roller skates and accessories therefor; skate boards; tennis racket presses; tennis racket covers; racquet balls and racquet ball racquets; quoits; sport balls; amusement park rides; tractors and sleds for use in down-hill amusement rides; Christmas tree ornaments; artificial Christmas trees and Christmas wreaths; Christmas tree skirts, stands and stand covers; costume masks; promotional game materials; lottery cards and tickets; teaching materials in the form of board and card games and stand alone video game machines; carrying cases for stuffed and plush toy animals and figures, dolls and other toys; toy furniture, toy clothing.
(27) - Butters; non-alcoholic dairy-based food beverages, cheese; non-alcoholic vegetable-based food beverages; milk; cooking oil; non-dairy creamer; ice cream, ice milk and frozen yogurt; dips and sauces, namely cheeses sauces, salsa, relish, soy sauce, guacamole, fondue sauces, chocolate sauces, fruit sauces, snack food dips, tomato sauces, flavored sour cream, flavored cream cheese, refried bean and black bean dips; fish; canned fruits, dried fruits, frozen fruits, sliced fruits, preserved fruits; food game; jellies; jams; unflavored and unsweetened gelatins; frozen, prepared or packaged meals consisting primarily of meat, fish, poultry or vegetables; meat; processed nuts; poultry, seafood, shellfish; soup mixes, soups; cheese spreads, fruit-based spreads, meat-based spreads, vegetable-based spreads; tofu; eggs; peanut butter; processed foods, namely potato chips, potato crisps, pretzels, fruit chips, vegetable chips, crackers, cheese and cracker combinations, snack mixes containing fruit and nuts, croutons and bread crisps.
(28) - Flavoring additives for non-nutritional purposes; food additives for non-nutritional purposes for use as flavoring, ingredient or filler; bagels, bakery goods and bakery products, namely scones, pastries, tarts, bread, biscuits, bagels and bread sticks, barbecue sauce; non-alcoholic herbal food beverages; breakfast cereals; bubble gum; edible cake decorations, cakes, chocolate-based or custard-based fillings for cakes and pies; candied fruit, candied fruit snacks, candied nuts, candy; catsup; cereal based snack food, ready to eat cereal derived food bars, processed cereals; chewing gum; chocolate chips; corn chips, confectionery chips for baking; chocolate, chocolate syrup, chocolate topping, cocoa, cocoa mixes; coffee, grain or chicory based coffee substitutes; cones for ice cream, cookies; corn flakes, corn syrup, cracker combinations with cheese, crackers; custards; dough, doughnuts, frozen, prepared or packaged entrees consisting primarily of pasta or rice; extracts used as flavoring, (not including essential oils); farina, flavoring syrup, flour, frosting mixes, frostings; frozen confections, frozen custards, frozen yogurt; fruit ice, fruit pies, flavored and sweetened gelatin; gluten, granola, granola-based snack bars; non-alcoholic herb teas for food purposes, non-alcoholic herbal food beverages; honey; hot sauce; ice cream, ice cream substitute, ice milk, flavored ices; icing; licorice; non-medicated lozenges; macaroni, macaroni and cheese; pastas; rice; maple syrup; marinades; marshmallow topping, marshmallows, marzipan; matzo; mayonnaise; milkshakes, bases for making milkshakes; mustard; natural sweetener; noodles, oatmeal, processed oats, rolled oats, food package combinations, each consisting primarily of bread, crackers or cookies; pancake mixes, pancake syrup, pancakes; pasta; peanut butter confectionery chips; pies; pizza, pizza crust, pizza dough, pizza sauce, candy coated popcorn, caramel popcorn, glazed popcorn, popped popcorn, processed popcorn, pretzels; puddings; ravioli; relish; rice; rice-based snack foods; salad dressings; salsa; salt; sauces, namely hot sauce, picante sauce, pickle relish, chili sauce, gravy , horseradish sauce; seasonings; processed semolina; sherbet, snack mix consisting primarily of crackers, pretzels, candied nuts, and/or popped popcorn; sorbet; spaghetti, spaghetti sauce; spices; stuffing mixes containing bread; sugar, natural sweeteners; tapioca; tea, non-alcoholic tea-based beverages with fruit flavoring, vanilla food flavoring; vinegar; waffles; processed wheat, wheat germ other than a dietary supplement; yeast; ziti; snack items and processed foods, namely corn chips, popped popcorn, puffed corn snacks.
(29) - Animal foodstuffs; dog biscuits; edible cat treats; fresh fruits; fresh herbs; malt for brewing and distilling; raw nuts; pet food; fresh vegetables; flower bulbs and seeds; oats; plants.
(30) - Ale, brunswick ale, beer, malt beer and non-alcoholic beer, beer substitute containing less than point five percent alcohol; sweet cider, bottled water, non-carbonated soft drinks; carbonated soft drinks; carbonated water; fruit juice concentrates; concentrates, syrups or powders used in the preparation of soft drinks; essences for use in making soft drinks; extracts of hops for making beer; non-alcoholic fruit drinks, fruit flavored soft drinks, fruit juices, fruit nectars, non-alcoholic fruit punch, fruit-based soft drinks flavored with tea; ginger ale; tomato juice and vegetable juices used as beverages; lager; lemonade; essences for use in the manufacturing of liqueurs not in the nature of essential oils; malt liquor, malt beer; malt ale; mineral water; mum; extracts of unfermented must; unfermented grape must, unfermented preserved must; seltzer water, soda water, non-alcoholic sports drinks, spring water; stout, malt syrup for beverages; de- alcoholized or non-alcoholized wines.