||Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Metal clothing hooks and picture hooks; 3-D pewter figurines, statuettes and sculptures; decorative metal boxes, jewelry boxes, pill boxes and collectable boxes; commemorative or decorative metal coins and tokens; metal key rings and chains; metal puzzles.
(2) - Giftware retailing services by means of a global computer network and by mail-order catalogue.
(3) - Jewelry including pendants, pins, lapel pins, brooches.
(4) - Operation of a retail giftware store.
(5) - Paperweights.
(6) - Framed mirrors; wall mirrors.
(7) - Ikebana flower holders; blossom holders; candlesticks; candle holders; candle snuffers; flatware, namely spoons, forks, knives; measuring spoons, baby spoons, pate knives; serving utensils, namely spoons, forks, salad servers; spoon racks; refrigerator magnets; photograph magnets; cutting boards and cutting board and knife sets; wood serving trays with pewter handles; napkin rings.
(8) - Christmas tree ornaments; puzzles.
(9) - Metal bells; Christmas table top ornaments, namely pewter figurines; metal desk boxes for desk accessories, letter boxes and pin-top boxes.
(10) - Electric light switch plates; electric night lights; lamps; glass bottles and jars with metal decorative trim.
(11) - Jewelry, including earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, bangles, barrettes, hair pins, tie clips, belt buckles, pins sold with and as part of a decorative box; clocks.
(12) - Bookends; stamp dispensers; bookmarks; paper clips; document holders namely Christmas card holders, envelope holders, place card holders, card holder, business card holders, birthday card holders, memo holders; letter openers; memo boards; pencil holders; thimbles.
(13) - Hand mirrors; make-up mirrors; wall plaques; wine corks; picture frames; jewelry boxes, desk boxes for desk accessories and letter boxes, all not made of metal.
(14) - Salt and pepper shakers; napkin holders; toothbrush holders; potpourri jars; wine glasses; cork screws; jam jars; hors d'oeuvres toothpicks; ornaments with photographs; trivets; hollowware, namely dishes, plates, trays, mugs, cups, goblets, wine tasters and bowls; tea strainers; coasters; candle rings; vases; honey dippers; cream and sugar sets; butter dishes; serving dishes; wind chimes; music boxes; swizzle sticks; coffee scoops, cheese slicers; serving knives, serving spoons; pie servers; incense holders; perfume bottles.