(1) - Dried spices, sauces used for cooking, baking, marinating and garnishing.
(2) - Restaurant and catering services.
(3) - Noodles; canned foods namely, jellies, juices, vegetables, spreads; cooking utensils namely chopsticks; knives, satay sticks, skewers, spoons, spatulas, mortars and pestles; bowls; special fabrics associated with food preparation, namely, rice paper, dried leaves of plants such as banana and pandanus, waxed paper; recipes; china and glass wares, namely plates, cups, saucers, mugs, bowls, salt and pepper shakers, tumblers, stemware, pitchers and jars.
(4) - Business of selling gourmet and specialty food products.
(5) - Cookbooks, recipes, pre-recorded videos and discs (namely, CD's and DVD's).
(6) - Conducting and providing instruction and seminars relating to the preparation of gourmet and specialty food products.
(7) - Carbonated and non-carbonated bottled mineral water and bottled spring water.
(8) - Flours.
(9) - Canned foods namely, fruits, jams, meats, stews, soups.
(10) - Raw prepared and cooked food namely frozen, prepared, and packaged appetizers, entrees and desserts.
(11) - Cooking utensils namely cutlery, devices of metal, plastic and other materials for slicing, dicing, trimming, shaping, grating, forming, chopping, shredding, peeling, carving, measuring and dividing of food, (namely, knives, vegetable and fruit peelers, mandolin slicers, mechanical bread, meat, vegetable and fruit slicers, mechanical bread, meat, vegetable and fruit choppers, measuring spoons and measuring cups), graters, forks, picnic sets, clips, clamps, slotted, solid and mesh lifters, baskets, sieves, paddles, spatulas, spreaders, separators, special cutting surfaces made of stone, wood and composite materials, cake pans, cookie cutters, forms and moulds for shaping foods; pots.
(12) - Manual and electric equipment for food preparation namely, grills, griddles and solid metal placed over a heat source to achieve special cooking effects, pans and reservoirs for heating liquids, oils and fats for boiling, steaming, deep frying, stir-frying, smoking, broiling, baking, barbecuing, proofing, and air drying, steam and dry ovens, convection ovens, blenders and mixers, dough hooks, choppers, shredders, graters, grinders, sifters, kitchen tools for removing pits, pulp, lumps from liquid and dry ingredients, peelers, pitters, deboners, steam tables, heat lamps, warming ovens, equipment for keeping prepared food warm (namely food warmers), steam-jacketed kettles for preparing soups, stocks and stews, rollers, moulds, forms, cutters used in manufacture of noodles, equipment for
(13) - Special fabrics associated with food preparation, namely, pastry cloth, cheesecloth, papers used in cooking to retain shape or prevent sticking.
(14) - T-shirts; table and kitchen linens; namely table cloths, pot holders, napkins, dish cloths.