(1) - Printing, labeling, bonding and embossing machines; machines for manufacturing stickers, labels or similar using paper and/or plastic; machines for applying stickers, labels or similar made of paper and/or plastic to objects; conveying machines and sorting machines for industrial applications, namely value labels on returnable items or returnable items themselves, e.g. cans, bottles and similar items; systems for manufacturing and processing chip cards or magnetic stripe cards, namely personalizing systems, devices for printing and labeling cards, plastic cards, also ones with incorporated integrated electronic components, magnetic stripes, photographs, bar codes, as well as codex that can be read magnetically or inductively or by infrared, on identification cards, check cards, telephone cards, insurance cards or cash cards;
(2) - Consultation in the field of database designs and database programming; services of a programmer and data base programming for the creation of application oriented functional interfaces adopted to the user; development, production, and maintenance of digital data for target-oriented information logistics for paper, CD-ROM, Internet, Intranet, and Extranet media;
(3) - Computer hardware and software for use in database management; software for client oriented problem solving, namely for linking up databases to the Internet, Intranet and Extranet, research and monitoring media; software for applying for, processing and issuing digital personnel documents; computer software for use in encryption of computer data, computer software for use in providing digital electronic signatures; devices namely, terminals for recognizing persons and voices and terminals for scanning pictures for recording, transmitting and reproducing sound and images for use with personal and valuable documents namely identity cards, passports, driver's licenses, bills, stamps; devices for electrical, optical or magnetic recognition namely, sensors for reading and validating of security elements for use with personal and valuable documents; machine readable data media namely blank magnetic and optical data carriers namely tapes, diskettes, CDs and DVDs; optical and magnetic media for recording of signs and symbols, namely magnetic and optical data carriers namely tapes, diskettes, CDs and DVDs; vending machines and parts for money-operated or money vending equipment; data processors namely bar code readers and computers; coders for data processing; bar-code scanners; computer programs for use in data base management and in word processing and security; computer programs for use in connection with processing of digital signatures and pictures for personal and valuable documents namely identity cards, passports, driver's licenses, bills, stamps; chip-card terminals; devices for testing chip cards; devices for simulating chip cards for testing purposes in conjunction with chip-card terminals; operating systems for chip cards; identification systems comprised of scanners for biometrical recognition of persons by finger prints, perspiration, faces, irises and for recognition of inanimate items namely printed documents, valuable documents, pharmaceuticals and returnable items; access systems comprised of electronic and optic sensors and electronic noses used in border control and at the entrance and checkpoint of protected areas; systems for personalizing ID cards; systems comprised of identification machines, databanks, computers, input and output machines and apparatus and data gathering, for use in border control and border management to read, compare valuable documents and persons and to recognize biometrical features of persons; automated identity checks, namely data readers of personal and valuable documents; electronic identification systems comprising sensors and computer software for image acquisition of admission tickets and license plates and biometrical features namely finger prints; systems comprised of databanks, data input and output machines, data transmission machines, inscribing machines for chip cards, for providing secure electronic transmission of data and digital signatures and personal and valuable documents; systems for electronically controlled issuance and inspection of access certificates, namely tickets for public transport, functions or exhibitions; systems comprised of electronic sensors for processing optical information, for recognizing and testing security elements of personal and valuable documents; laser systems comprised of an electronic power supply and laser for personalizing value documents and security documents for processing and controlling pictures and texts and for removing laser beam residue from surfaces; software for acquiring and processing data of personal and valuable documents for use in the field of data base management, word processing and security; optically variable elements, namely static and movable holograms and kinegrams; devices for manufacturing optically variable elements and printing stamps for manufacturing holograms (nickelshimes), namely laser systems, systems for producing photographs on valuable documents and devices for exposing and developing photographic l
(4) - Telecommunication services, namely transfer of electronic files, namely data and images, from a data bank to customers around the world over a global computer network
(5) - Printed matter, namely personal and valuable documents namely identity cards, passports, driver's licenses, banknotes and stamps; electronic publications, namely patent documents recorded on data carriers, namely optical and magnetic storage media, namely tapes, cassettes, CDs and DVDs; downloadable electronic publications from the Internet namely books, magazines, manuals, patent documents in the field of protection rights relevant to data recorded on computer media, electronic publications on CD-ROMs and DVDs namely books, magazines, and manuals, national and international banknotes, postage stamps, stamps, philatelic products, namely fold-cards, blank business cards and vignette blocks, namely a label to affix to a vehicle for highway access; deposit coupons, deposit labels, deposit stickers and deposit code elements made of paper, cardboard or plastic and serving as a deposit tag for items on which a deposit is paid, namely cans, bottles or similar items; packaging material made of paper, cardboard, plastic and/or plastic foils;
(6) - Creating, updating, maintaining and renting out software, namely databases for multiservice operation for creating media; Internet services, namely access to patent information, bibliographical data, legal statuses, full-text files, downloading files, faxing and mailing researched documents; order service for the above named services, also on a subscription basis; online patent-delivery services, operation of a patent server; creating, updating, maintaining and renting out computer software, namely software for paper-free application methods for identification documents; renting out of data processing equipment and accessories; graphic design for securities, postage stamps and taxation symbols, identification documents, manufacture, conceptioning of securities postage stamps and taxation symbols, identification documents; creating, maintaining and renting out programs for data processing, namely mobile radio systems; systems for using prepaid technology used for electronic selling and buying of tickets with payment by a credit card; consultancy services for the production of unforgeable documents; services for central and decentral acquisition in document production and document data processing; computer services, namely the application and administration of electronic signatures; electronic acquisition and storage of data, namely data relating to and from commercial protection rights; storage, archiving and retrieval of electronic data independant of the media used for the electronic data; digitization of archives, namely scanning and imaging of documents, images, graphics, and audio/video recordings into electronic data, and converting, compressing and storing the electronic data for future retrieval and printing; advertising and selling for others of electronic data relating to intellectual property rights on CD-ROMs, DVDs and on the internet; collecting, transporting and sorting returnable items namely cans, bottles and similar items, for third parties; recycling of returnable items namely cans, bottles and similar items; disposal of returnable items namely cans, bottles and similar items by incineration; consultancy services for businesses that manufacture returnables namely cans, bottles and similar items and/or who use packages for returnables, whereby such consultancy services cover the development, choice and use of economically usable returnable items as well as the identification of such returnables as cans, bottles and similar items; consultancy services for the field of safety and product protection, namely in conjunction with safety techniques using computer chips, transponders, antennae, sensors, optically variable elements, safety paper, copy protection.