(1) - Prefabricated foldable structural steel buildings.
(2) - Transportation, maintenance and field installation process services relating to the building of prefabricated foldable structural steel buildings.
(3) - Parts of the prefabricated foldable structural steel buildings, namely, siding, roofing.
(4) - Transportation of natural gas, namely, the operation of natural gas pipelines and storage facilities.
(5) - Relocatable metal clad buildings used namely as bunk houses, dormitories, camp kitchens, schools, motels, hotels, offices, class rooms, recreational halls, oil drill camps, wash rooms, laundry facilities, and offices.
(6) - Marketing of natural gas, namely, title, transfer, exchange, parking, advance gas, storage and balancing services.
(7) - Prefabricated hospitals.
(8) - Installation and maintenance of natural gas systems, namely, pipelines, operating production facilities for the removal of water, impurities and natural gas liquids, transmission services, namely, transporting high-pressured natural gas from production locations to end-users and other pipeline interconnections and distribution services, namely, transporting natural gas from a transmission pipeline to consumers.
(9) - Mobile and modular homes.
(10) - Operation of the business of retail sale of natural gas and related products, namely, sulphur, ethane.
(11) - Trailers.
(12) - Maintenance of natural gas powered vehicles.
(13) - Steel moving containers.
(14) - Installation of natural gas power systems, namely, high pressure cylinders, valves, fuel lines, regulators, air/fuel mixers, ignition units, control units, gauges and fuel selector switches for motor vehicles.
(15) - Natural gas.
(16) - Operation of a business dealing in the retail sale and/or wholesale of electric and natural gas.
(17) - Oil and natural gas and by-products, namely, petro-chemicals, electric power for industrial, domestic and commercial purposes.
(18) - Drilling, production, transmission and distribution of natural gas.
(19) - Gas or diesel powered stand-by and remote mobile electrical generators.
(20) - Generation, transmission and distribution of electric power.
(21) - Automatic meter reading equipment, namely, telephone or radio frequency devices installed on gas and electric meters.
(22) - Chemical and physical processing of natural gas feedstick and recovering gaseous and liquid hydrocarbons.
(23) - Computer software for use in the area of accounting, engineering design and graphics, monitoring and control of gas flows and meter reading; hardware and communication systems, namely, mobile radios to be used to send and receive data to and from customers and a electronic information monitoring system which is transmitted via microwave.
(24) - Design engineering, procurement, installation, operation and maintenance of electronic communication systems, namely radar sites and central monitoring stations for radar data, microwave transmitters, receivers, power supplies and towers, satellite ground stations and radio transmitters, receivers.
(25) - Acoustic industrial buildings and acoustic retrofit of existing facilities, namely, roof and wall acoustic panels, acoustic doors and acoustic windows.
(26) - Management, operation and maintenance of project facilities incorporated in defense systems, namely, radar sites, remote airports, weather stations and microwave towers.
(27) - Building ventilation, namely, noise silencers.
(28) - Carrying on the business of wholesale or renting gas or diesel powered stand-by and remote electrical generators.
(29) - Acoustic barriers, namely, walls.
(30) - Automatic electric meter reading services.
(31) - Energy management services, namely, individual usage profiles and services which allow remote control and monitoring of customer equipment and automatic meter reading over the power lines.
(32) - Remote site monitoring and data acquisition services, namely, alarm and event notification from a remote site and the accessing of information from the customers place of business.
(33) - Electrical transmission systems services, namely, providing peak demand, voltage and current readings to the customer.
(34) - Management services, namely, outage mapping, load research and direct load control, namely, the remote operation and monitoring of an electric distribution system.
(35) - Distribution automation services, namely, the remote or automatic operation of electric distribution control equipment.
(36) - Service bureau services, namely, the transfer of data to other computer systems that translate and covert the data for accounting purposes.
(37) - Installation services, namely, installation of an electric meter and terminal connection box use to provide automatic meter reading services.
(38) - Training services, namely, training of customers to remotely obtain data and operate various devices.
(39) - Construction services, namely, design, procurement and construction of noise reduction barriers and wall systems.
(40) - Carrying on the business of a travel agency, namely, business and leisure travel.
(41) - Property management services.
(42) - Security services, namely, providing security in buildings and generating plants.
(43) - Technical and facility management services, namely, site preparation, installation, integration, testing and field engineering of radar and logistic support sites.
(44) - Water distribution and storage services.
(45) - Customer billing and call centre services.
(46) - Retail energy marketing services, namely, the retail sale of electricity and natural gas to customers.
(47) - Customer and contracting services, namely, providing maintenance, upgrade and training to computer hardware, software and peripherals.
(48) - Software development services, namely, the development and implementation of software to specifications for others.
(49) - Information services, namely, providing information to the public relating to environmental initiatives and policies, call center and billing services, natural gas in the home and for vehicles, energy saving ideas for home and businesses, electricity service information, home and commercial energy use evaluations, current gas and electricity rates and regulations, natural gas service information, pipeline transport services, gas gathering and processing services, storage and hub services, noise abatement services, noise regulation information, vacation travel and tours, corporate travel, recipes and entertaining information, food preservation information, employment opportunities, modular buildings and workforce housing information, camp support services, facilities operation and property management services, community investment information, power generation, coal combustion by-product marketing information and wood preservation information via connection to the internet.