||Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Photometers; apparatus for measuring chemical luminescence, namely, gas and water phase analysers, UV-meters, amperometers, chemiluminescent process analyzers, semi-conductor sensors for monitoring the presence of ozone, ozone apparatus comprising an ozone generator, an ozone monitor and a reactor for ozonizing gases, liquids and solids for use in oxidation processes in the gas phase, the liquid phase and the solid phase; ozonizers (ozonators); testing and measuring apparatus, namely, ozone chambers for the treatment of surfaces, namely rubber, wood, cork, bottles, barrels, tanks, textiles, paper, metals, foils, coatings, silicon wafers, boots, eggs, fruit, vegetables, fish and meat; ozone measuring and testing apparatus, namely, ozone monitors to measure the ozone concentration online, ozone monitoring test chambers, ozone analyzers to measure the ozone concentration offline and test kits; measuring apparatus for determining gas concentration, in particular amperometers for determining gas concentration; parts of the aforesaid goods; Printed publications, namely, leaflets, prospectuses, brochures, pamphlets and information sheets; stationery namely, letterheads and envelopes.
(2) - Scientific and technological services and research, in the field of the use of ozone for preserving fruit and vegetables, in particular in walk-in refrigerators, for the surface treatment of wafers in the semiconductor industry and in the field of air treatment, including air freshening and air purifying.
(3) - Air treatment units namely, ozone sterilizers, ozone oxidizers, ozone foggers, ozone destroyers, ozone catalysts to improve and to accelerate ozone reactions and to destroy ozone, ozone gas reactors and filters; Ozone generators; Air purification units; Air freshening units; Air cleaning, sterilization and oxidation units; Units to retard the ripening of fruit and vegetables namely, ozone foggers and ozone gas generators.
(4) - Research and development of techniques for the use of ozone for the preservation of fruits and vegetables; Research and development in walk-in refrigeration technology, namely the use of ozone and food preservation; Research and development in the field of semiconductors, namely the surface treatment of wafers; Research and development in the field of air treatment, namely the use of ozone to remove bacteria, viruses, smoke, odors, or dust particles from the air.
(5) - Units to screen and to eliminate bacteria, viruses, smoke and dust particles in the air namely, air sterilizers, deodorizers and filters using ozone; Units to screen, control and eliminate odors in the air namely, air sterilizers, deodorizers and filters using ozone.