(1) - Advertising, marketing, business management services, namely related consultation, advice and support; retail services.
(2) - Perfume, toilet water; gels, salts for the bath and the shower; toilet soaps; body deodorants; cosmetics; creams, milks, lotions, gels and powders for the face, the body and the hands; sun care preparations; make-up preparations; shampoos; gels, sprays, mousses and balms for hair styling and hair care; hair lacquers; hair colouring and hair decolorant preparations; permanent waving and curling preparations; essential oils for personal use; dentifrices.
(3) - Travel agency.
(4) - Pharmaceutical preparations, medicated preparations for the hair; anti-smoking preparations; medicated toilet preparations; medicated sunscreens.
(5) - Hand held hair curling and straightening appliances, manicure and pedicure implements, namely nail nippers, clippers and files, blackhead removers, scissors, hair cutting or styling apparatus.
(6) - Training and educational services for techniques in hairdressing, hair coloring, hair styling, makeup and body treatments, all provided to professional salons, spas, barbers, hair stylists, manicurists, cosmetologists, and beauticians; entertainment, education and instruction by or relating to radio and television; production, presentation and rental of television and radio programmes and of films and sound and video recordings; publication; production and rental of educational and instructional materials; entertainment, education and instruction relating to live performances and comedy; organization of competitions, games, live performances and sporting events; musical entertainment; fashion shows; exhibitions.
(7) - Beauty salon services; massage services; hairdressing; advisory services relating to the purchase of cosmetics; hotel, bar, café, restaurant and catering services; Internet website design; information relating to the aforesaid services.
(8) - Electric or gas hair curling and straightening appliances, electric or gas hot curling brushes for hair, electric or gas hair rollers and hair setting appliances; sound recordings in the form of phonograph records, discs and tapes; video recordings in the form of discs and tapes; cinematographic films; television films and programmes; coin or counter feed games; amusement machines; sunglasses, glasses and spectacle glasses, chains, frames and cases for the aforesaid.
(9) - Transdermal patches for use in overcoming tobacco addiction; contraceptives.
(10) - Electric and gas hair dryers, lighting apparatus.
(11) - Vehicles.
(12) - Jewellery, watches, clocks, imitation jewellery.
(13) - Printed matter; books, periodical publications; printed publications; comics, calendars, stationery; posters, stickers; greeting cards; photographs; decalcomanias; wrapping and packaging material; pens; pencils; erasers; playing cards; postcards; address books; note books; diaries; strip cartoons.
(14) - Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials; animal skins; trunks and travelling bags; umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks; luggage, bags and cases, shooting sticks, briefcases; attache cases; document holders and cases; holdalls; coin purses; passport holders; cheque book holders; credit card holders; rucksacks; handbags; sports bags; cosmetic cases; wallets, spectacle cases; pen pouches; diary covers; travel organisers; tie holders; key fobs.
(15) - Mirrors, dressing tables, picture frames, jewellery boxes.
(16) - Combs and brushes, cosmetic utensils.
(17) - Clothing; footwear; headgear.
(18) - Toys, games, playthings, sporting and gymnastic equipment.
(19) - Caviar, smoked salmon, pate de fois gras.
(20) - Beers, ales, porter; non-alcoholic beverages; preparations for making any of the aforesaid.
(21) - Wines, spirits, liqueurs; cocktails containing any of the aforesaid; preparations for making any of the aforesaid.
(22) - Cigarettes, cigars, smokers' requisites.