(1) - Sound and/or video recordings containing music and information about performing and recording artists, namely pre-recorded cassettes and pre-recorded compact discs, pre-recorded records, pre-recorded lasers-discs, pre-recorded video discs, pre-recorded video tapes, pre-recorded digital compact discs, pre-recorded digital video discs, and pre-recorded CD ROMs for entertainment purposes.
(2) - Entertainment services, namely the provision of live musical and entertainment performances and recording services and personal appearances of a musical artist or group, singing and playing musical instruments or otherwise performing as a musical artist or group for the purposes of entertainment in any combination thereof.
(3) - Artists' promotional material, namely, press releases, flyers, pamphlets, brochures, business cards, posters, photographs, stickers, artists' biographical materials, namely artist press kits.
(4) - Operation of a web site on the Internet offering pre-recorded music for sale and providing information on music.
(5) - Artistic items, namely illustrations and photographs on compact disc and cassette covers containing music.
(6) - Entertainment services in motion picture films, namely personal appearances as an actor.
(7) - Clothing, namely overalls, sweaters, pants, shorts, T-shirts, sweat shirts, hooded sweat shirts, sport shirts, tank tops, jeans, vests, jackets, hats, caps, toques, underwear, pajamas, mittens, gloves, bath robes, belt buckles.
(8) - Entertainment services, namely the provision of pre-recorded musical and entertainment performances in radio and television shows.
(9) - Publications, namely, catalogs, magazines, newsletters, concert tour programs, song book folios, entertainment magazines; and books, namely, read-along books and biographical, fiction and/or non-fiction literature, namely books.
(10) - Entertainment services, namely the provision of live or pre-recorded musical and entertainment performances on the Internet.
(11) - Printed matter, namely, autograph books, banners, greeting cards, post cards, note pads, note paper, sketch pads, writing pads.
(12) - Recording and producing aural and visual productions, namely pre-recorded magnetic tape, pre-recorded cassettes, pre-recorded compact discs, phonograph records, read-along books, songbooks, digital video discs, video cassettes, music videos, and CD ROMs.
(13) - Games, namely, pre-recorded electronic computer games containing music for entertainment and educational purposes, pre-recorded music composition software, pre-recorded music playback software.
(14) - Souvenir items, namely booklets, photo albums, key chains, guitar picks, photographs, bumper stickers, adhesive stickers, decals, crests, emblems, patches, heat transfers, iron-on decals, buttons (ornamental novelty), computer mouse pads, magnets, temporary tattoos, trading cards, beverage and alcohol bottles; toys, namely action figures; pennants, billboards, flags, bulletin boards, photographic paintings, lithographs, matchbook covers, all forms of jewelry, namely, rings, necklaces, earrings, watches.
(15) - Lyrics and poetry in printed form, namely inserts in pre-recorded cassettes, pre- recorded compact discs, pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded digital video discs and pre-recorded CD ROMs.