||Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Tobacco products, namely cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, cigarette tobacco, cigarette tubes, lighters and matches.
(2) - Confectionery products, namely gum, chocolate bars, hard candies, jellies and liquorice, boxes of chocolates and mints.
(3) - Paper products, namely toilet paper, facial tissues, paper towels, paper plates, paper cups, styrofoam cups, plastic utensils, garbage bags and paper bags.
(4) - Health and beauty products, namely shampoo, conditioner, soap, household cleaners, laundry detergents, dishwashing liquid, razors, shaving soaps, toothpaste, mouthwash, acetylsalicylic acid, hand and body lotion.
(5) - Bottled wine.
(6) - Grocery products, namely kosher and non-kosher, frozen and refrigerated cheese; soup; beverages, namely vegetable juice, fruit juice, soft drinks, non-alcoholic carbonated drinks and water; pet food; condiments, namely ketchup, mustard and relish; pasta and sauce, jams, jellies, honey, oil, margarine, sugar, dried fruits, and spices.