(1) - Computer software, namely, for use in pc to telephone, pc to pc and telephone to telephone communications via communication networks, namely, telephony networks, local area networks, wide area networks, global communication information networks, local computer networks andtelevision cable networks or such networks that employ a globalcomputer information network protocol; data voice and videocommunication hardware, namely, media servers, conference servers, gateways, gatekeepers for transmitting and receiving multi-media overpacket switched networks, telephone devices, namely, cellular, wireless, wireline, screen and packet switched protocol telephones, global communication information network to telephony network bridges, control servers, addressing servers, fax servers, electronic commercestations and interactive voice replay servers; and computer software, namely, for use in global communication information network telephony communication systems and in electronic commerce systems for generating, controlling and administering communications, namely, voice, video, text and data over communication networks that employ global communication information network protocol.
(2) - Development/consulting/reselling services of computer software/hardware, through websites, web services, to consumers and businesses.
(3) - Computer services, namely, providing multiple-user access to computer networks for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information; providing a wide range of general interest information via computer networks; providing online computer bulletin and message boards in fields of general interest; design, creation, hosting, maintenance and promotion of web sites for others; consulting and technical assistance in the fields of designing, creating, hosting, maintaining, operating, managing, advertising, and marketing of online commerce websites; providing online facilities for real-timeinteraction with other computer users concerning topics of general interest and for playing games; directory services to help locate people, places, organizations, phone numbers, home pages and electronic mail address; online contests and sweepstakes.
(4) - Providing information to consumers via computer networks in the form of shopping guides, and suggestions for gifts based on information provided by the consumer; promoting the computer network based consumer information services of others through advertising and the operation of a computer network based consumer information site; providing links to the computer network sites of retail stores; assisting consumers with purchasing the products and services of others via global computer networks; providing information in the field of business via global computer networks; business managementand advertising services for others, namely the display and transmission of advertisements of others, managing lists and providing services to assist in direct electronic mail advertising; assisting others in placing and running advertisements on computer networks and global communication networks; billing and bill payment service for others; providing information to consumers via global computer networks regarding computers, computer software, computer components, and computer peripherals; assisting others with trading securities via global computer networks; conducting auctions via computer networks; providing business directory information over a global computernetwork; providing career placement services via global computer networks; providing classified advertising services via global computer networks; providing information concerning real estate, real estate financing, real estate agents and the purchase, sale and rental of real estate, all via computer networks and global communication networks; providing information over computer networks and global communication networks in the fields of finance, investment, and money, retirement planning and wills, taxes, real estate, family budgeting and purchasing, and insurance; providing financialcalculation and analysis services and investment portfolio management tools over computer networks and global communication networks; providing investment information, financial and investment news and advice, and stock and bond information and quotations, all over computer networks and global communication networks; providing access to investment trading services over computer networks and globalcommunication networks; telecommunication services, namely, the receipt and delivery of messages, documents, images by electronic transmission, namely the transmission of documents and images over a computer network or a global communication network; electronic mail services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network; electronic messaging services, namely the transmission of voice of others over a computer network or a global communication network; providing information concerning travel and travel-related subjects over computer networks and global communication networks; providinginformation concerning motor vehicles over computer networks and global communication networks and electronic storage and retrieval of documents and data via computer networks and global telecommunication networks; mapping services; providing consumers with information concerning various cars, trucks, mini-vans and sports utilityvehicles, namely product reviews and information concerning features, performance, technical specifications and vehicle specifications; retail services in the field of vehicle sales via global communication networks; on-line ordering services for vehicles; travel agency services, namely, making reservations and bookings for transportation; providing information concerning travel and travel-related topics; providing guidebooks, travel news, maps, city directories and listings for use by travelers available electronically via a global computer network; providing travel information over computer networks andglobal communication networks; providing interactive on-line computer games via computer networks and global communication networks; providing information in the fields of ente
(5) - Automated local and interexchange telecommunications services. Automated telecommunications call management assistance and services. Telephone communications services provided by an automated agent accessible via a global computer network. Automated telecommunications assistance namely, teleconferencing, directory assistance, automated billing and rate information, and telephone call data recordal and data management. Personalized automated telephone call management services utilizing dynamically compiled user profile data. Facilitating automated and live real time voice communications between clients and third party telephone service agents.
(6) - Provision of a global communication information network to telephony network bridges, control servers, addressing servers, fax servers, electronic commerce stations and interactive voice replay servers; communication services, namelyinstant messaging, pc-based voice and text chat, web conferencing and unified messaging, distribution of communication products from national and international carriers, billing solutions, voice over internet protocol clearing house solutions, voice over internet protocol, sale of communication products and services, webcasting, web hosting, and audio/video streaming; provision of a web-based telecommunication platform for internet access to and use by customers, including voice mail, facsimile, electronic mail, ip telephony, video conferencing, unified messaging, chat rooms, conference rooms; calling card services.
(7) - Telecommunication services, namely, the wholesale and retail sale and resale of data and voice services relating to telecommunications services, equipment and accessories; message relay service via telephone and electronic mail; the sale, leasing, rental, maintenance, repair, refurbishing and repurchase of telecommunications equipment and accessories; the operation of retail outlets for the provision of telecommunications services and telecommunications equipment and accessories; the operation of retail outlets for the provision of telecommunications services and telecommunications equipment and accessories and the operation of distribution centres and wholesale facilities for the support of such retail outlets; the retail sale of telecommunication equipment and accessories offered through electronic commerce via a global computer network; the operation of client care, information help-lines and operations services in connection with the provision of telecommunications services and telecommunication equipment and accessories; the compilation, distribution and sale of information to others regarding telecommunication services and equipment; information encryption services; telecommunication consulting services, telecommunication engineering services; electronic message relay services; providing access via a global computer network to entertainment information, news information and general consumer information.