Find new businesses and brands
Coated abrasives and sandpaper in the form of belts, sheets, rolls and discs

Perfect for these industries

Words that describe this logo

coated   abrasives   sandpaper   form   belts     sheets     rolls   discs  
This is a brand page for the USA1 ABRASIVES trademark by ONLINE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY CORPORATION in NASHUA, NH, 03060. Write a review about a product or service associated with this USA1 ABRASIVES trademark. Or, contact the owner ONLINE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY CORPORATION of the USA1 ABRASIVES trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the USA1 ABRASIVES trademark.
On Tuesday, March 05, 2013, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for USA1 ABRASIVES by ONLINE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY CORPORATION, NASHUA, NH 03060. The USPTO has given the USA1 ABRASIVES trademark serial number of 85866732. The current federal status of this trademark filing is REGISTERED. The correspondent listed for USA1 ABRASIVES is SYLVESTER STANISZEWSKI of USA1 ABRASIVES, INCORPORATED, 28 LOMAR PARK, PEPPERELL, MA 01463-1416 . The USA1 ABRASIVES trademark is filed in the category of Cosmetics and Cleaning Products . The description provided to the USPTO for USA1 ABRASIVES is Coated abrasives and sandpaper in the form of belts, sheets, rolls and discs.
Status Date:
Serial Number: 85866732
Filing Date: 3/5/2013
Registration Number: 4435480
Registration Date: 11/19/2013
Goods and Services: Coated abrasives and sandpaper in the form of belts, sheets, rolls and discs
Mark Description: The mark consists of "USA1" as one word at top. "U" is dark blue with 6 full white stars and 6 partial white stars. "S" is approximately 75% dark blue with 4 full white stars, 6 partial white stars, and dark blue border. The remaining 25% of the "S" is 2 white and 4 red stripes. "A" is 2 white and 3 red stripes and a dark blue border. "1" contains 2 white and 3 red stripes with a dark blue border. "ABRASIVES" is solid red and located below "USA1".
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Published For Opposition Date: 9/3/2013
NASHUA, NH 03060
Mark Drawing Code: Drawing/Design + Words
Design Search:
American flags in any form (Heraldry, flags, crowns, crosses, arrows and symbols - Flags, banners) see more design...
Register Type: Principal
Disclaimer: ("ABRASIVES")
PEPPERELL, MA 01463-1416
Use in Commerce Trademark - Applicant has provided proof of use of this mark in commerce to USPTO.
Classification Information
Primary Class: Class (003) - Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices.
First Use Anywhere: 10/1/2006
First Use In Commerce: 10/1/2006

Trademarkia is the largest search engine for U.S. trademarks. Each month hundreds of trademarks around the world are filed by licensed attorneys in the LegalForce/Trademarkia network! You can register your trademark in 100+ countries in the world through LegalForce Network.

LegalForce Network can help you incorporate a business around your USA1 ABRASIVES trademark in less than 5 minutes. Trademarkia makes the process easy and convenient, so start now! is a free search engine of publicly available government records. is not a law firm and does not represent owners & correspondents listed on this page.

Trademark Document Retrieval >>
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
protect your valuable brand now.
How it works?
  1. Legalforce RAPC - #1 U.S. Trademark Filing since 2010.
  2. Describe how your business or product is being used. Register your mark in 180+ countries. Just $199 + govt fees! Start here >>
What our customers say:
I wasn't too sure what to expect when taking up services, but the professionalism from the site to the customer service is the slickest I have ever experienced.
-Camryn, Surrey, UK
Current Trademark Status:
Free Trademark Search:
Correspondent Search:
SYLVESTER STANISZEWSKI is a correspondent of USA1 ABRASIVES trademark.
Current Overall Rating:
RatingRatingRatingRatingRating (0 review)
What You Can Do:
Keep Track of this Brand.
Trademark Watch Services
Keep track of how your trademark is being used. Available in the United States and in more than 176 countries. Round-the-clock monitoring. Monthly report on potential infringement.
Trademark Watch Services
Trademarkia lets you see how your personal name, product name, trademark name or username is being used on any of 530+ new and popular social networks. Be the first to reserve your name and get help stopping others from using it - all in one place!