Make appointment

Ruth Khalsa

Practice Statement

Broad-based litigation experience representingbusiness owners and individuals intrademark and licensing issues, domain name disputes, business torts and contract disputes. Particularly experienced in trademark infringement, internet law, and commercial litigation.Ruth leads LegalForce RAPC's Trademark Disputes Team. Find out more about its service here: obtained her law degree from Duke University School of Law. During her time at Duke, she served on the Editorial Board of the Duke Law Journal. Ruth has published several scholarly legal articles, including in the Duke Law Journal, the John Marshall Law Review, and the UNLV Gaming Law Review.

Licensed State


Offered Services

Book an appointment

Make appointment

Ruth Khalsa 650–390–6400

Experienced IP Attorney

LegalForce RAPC worldwide

1580 W El Camino Real Suite 6
Mountain View, CA US

Services Offered by Ruth Khalsa (1)

Domain Name Dispute UDRP (US) - $3,200.00

This service includes a one-on-one attorney consultation with an IP attorney specializing in internet law, specifically domain disputes. Your attorney will prepare and file your Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) complaint, and represent you before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).

All registrars must follow the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (often referred to as the "UDRP"). Under the policy, most types of trademark-based domain-name disputes must be resolved by agreement, court action, or arbitration before a registrar will cancel, suspend, or transfer a domain name. Disputes alleged to arise from abusive registrations of domain names (for example, cybersquatting) may be addressed by expedited administrative proceedings that the holder of trademark rights initiates by filing a complaint with an approved dispute-resolution service provider.

To invoke the policy, a trademark owner should either (a) file a complaint in a court of proper jurisdiction against the domain-name holder (or where appropriate an in-rem action concerning the domain name) or (b) in cases of abusive registration submit a complaint to an approved dispute-resolution service provider (see below for a list and links).

Delivered by: Ruth Khalsa