Home > Trademark FAQ > What is process to obtain a trademark registration?
What do I need to get started registering my trademark with Trademarkia?
In order to complete your trademark application you will need to assemble:
1. The intended trademark (the words or the image)
2. The name and address of the entity that will own the trademark registration
3. Contact information for the applicant if different from 2
4. A description of the goods or services offered under the trademark
5. A specimen, usually an image, that serves as a proof of use of the trademark in commerce in relation to your business (this can be filed separately in an intent to use application)
6. The date of first use of your trademark anywhere, as well as the date of first use of your trademark in commerce (this can be filed separately in an “intent to use” application)
Secure Your Trademark Today!