About LegalForce Trademarkia
Who is Trademarkia.com?
LegalForce Trademarkia is the largest visual search engine for more than 7 million trademarked logos, names, and slogans on the Internet. We provide software and technology tools to help facilitate and automate trademark processes. We are headquartered in Mountain View, California. See our contact us page for more details.
LegalForce Trademarkia Mission
To be the world's largest and finest online legal technology platform empowering individuals, small businesses, law firms, and multinational corporations with the tools to automate, streamline, and simplify processes related to trademarks, corporate registrations, and domain filings.
LegalForce Trademarkia's Commitment to Global Stewardship
LegalForce strongly believes in a sustainable Earth. The company routinely donates and offers promotions related to raising money for environmentally and socially significant causes. We believe that trust is earned this way. Even at the expense of profitability at times. LegalForce, Inc. has made substantial donations to social causes such as Leukemia Foundation, the United Way, and other charitable organizations on a regular basis.
LegalForce's Commitment to Continuous Innovation & Improvement
LegalForce is committed to improving our website technology and helping to deliver free access to information of historic, new and market significance so as to create a more informed and responsive democracy and public. We believe in the freedom of speech and the security of intellectual property rights. Since its launch, LegalForce has continually sought to enhance the services it offers:
- Enhancing its search algorithm to accommodate wild card search
- Developing software tools to facilitate trademark processes
- Integrating domain search and registration and corporate filing services
- And many more to come!
LegalForce Trademarkia's History
LegalForce Trademarkia is a technology platform that enables the automated and efficient search of trademark, domain and corporate legal records.
LegalForce Trademarkia is one of the largest legal solutions technology platforms and websites on the Internet. Trademarkia's unmatched free visual trademark search allows users to locate trademarks quickly and easily on their own, rather than merely offering a paid search service.
Recognizing that innovation is a global concept, Trademarkia facilitates the filing of trademarks not only into the United States, but also in most major countries around the world, with automated tools and technology.
All applications for the registration of a trademark in the United States are managed by licensed U.S. trademark attorneys at the firm of LegalForce RAPC Worldwide based on a successful conflict check performed to best protect your interests. LegalForce RAPC Worldwide represents over 4,000 individuals, small businesses, and multinational corporations.
LegalForce Trademarkia’s Top 10 stats
- LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia has filed 39,024 trademarks in the last 5 years in the United States alone, which is more than 4X of our nearest law firm competitor.
- LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia has generated more than $14 million dollars in revenue to the USPTO since 2009, more than double of any other law firm in the United States contributing to the United States treasury this way.
- Less than 1% of trademark applications filed by LegalForce RAPC are ever finally refused. Allowance rates for LegalForce RAPC are significantly better than law firms of our size or filing with the USPTO directly.
- Nearly 3% of all United States trademark applications are filed by LegalForce RAPC Worldwide.
- A little over half, 55.1% of LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia clients are individuals, 44.9% are businesses.
- LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia evaluated more than 5,863 United States trademark office actions last year.
- LegalForce RAPC did approximately $250,000 worth of Pro Bono trademark office action responses for small business clients in 2014 alone.
- Beyond the United States, LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia's top countries of filing include :
|Hong Kong (SAR)
|Madrid Protocol (WIPO)
|Republic of Korea
|United Arab Emirates
- LegalForce RAPC through Trademarkia has assisted in the filing of trademarks in 88 Countries around the world since 2009, including from the following countries :
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Benelux, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, European Union, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madrid Protocol (WIPO), Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela, Yemen
LegalForce RAPC's clients most frequently file marks in the categories below :
025 - Clothing Products
041 - Education and Entertainment Services
035 - Advertising, Business & Retail Services
009 - Computer & Software Products & Electrical & Scientific Products
042 - Computer & Software Services & Scientific Services
We are headquartered in Mountain View, California. See our contact us page for more details.
1580 W El Camino Real Suite 10
Mountain View, CA 94040